Anime Highschool

Aiko: *is unsure of what to do because she doesn't want koichi to die but she also likes being close to him*

Hajime: *storms up to him and grabs his collar, pulling him away and sitting next to Aiko instead*

Jean: What? Jet how'd you get my laptop?! *total confused*

Wataru said:
(I imagine the little acts we do here on occ with the chibi version of the characters doing it)
Chibitalia \(owo)/

Koichi:HAJIME LOOK THERE IS SOMEONE SUSPICIOUS OVER THERE MAYBE HE COULD DO SOMETHING TO AIKO

*Hajime looks over there, and then Koichi pushes her, and gets even closer to Aiko*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Sorry to disturb this ooc rp, but it's 5am here and I know I should sleep but I don't wanna
Continue now~

[/QUOTE]
stayyyyy

Aero said:
Jean: What? Jet how'd you get my laptop?! *total confused*
Chibitalia \(owo)/
PASTA!

(Real Koichi would never do that, chibi Koichi has 100000x more guts)

Jean: *pats Kazue on the back* Don't worry buddy. You'll have a shipping soon. @lonecoyote

Me: Nooo. I wanted Zane >:3 @LunaCrosby

RyanJXavier said:
Jet: I didn't get it...it came to me
Jean: What?

Laptop: I'm sorry Jean put this relationship isn't working out...

Jean: WHAT?!

Laptop: I'm Jethro's Laptop now.

Kazue: *sprouts a tail and ears, wagging his tail* Really? Well....there is one girl I like. I only met het once though. ./////.

Emiko: *sticks her tongue out* Nya nya! I was first so I get the boy!

Me: Emiko...*rolls up newspaper and hits her on the back of the head* that was rude.

Emiko: (:'()(TAT)(:'()

@Aero

Kazue: *catches random girl and smiles* Hi! @LunaCrosby

lonecoyote said:
Kazue: *sprouts a tail and ears, wagging his tail* Really? Well....there is one girl I like. I only met het once though. ./////.
Emiko: *sticks her tongue out* Nya nya! I was first so I get the boy!

Me: Emiko...*rolls up newspaper and hits her on the back of the head* that was rude.

Emiko: (:'()(TAT)(:'()

@Aero

Kazue: *catches random girl and smiles* Hi! @LunaCrosby
Jean: *smiles* See there's the spirit! You should try to go after that girl! *pets his head then girl appears* Or that works too...

Me: Hmm... *thinking while hugging Zane* I know we can share him! @lonecoyote @LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back