Anime Highschool

Welp... There was a certain person I was thinking.... To like him... -COUGH COUGH- AWKWARD TRIANGLE OR HATE ANDBLOVE WITH RINGO -cough cough-

Wataru said:
Besides Aiko X Koichi (which is totally happening) the msot likely is Matoko X Riika imo
Oot but i'm curious to see how Hajime will react :3
Alright, i'm sorry but after the whole 'Boop' incident i'm Boarding the Makoto X Riika Ship, that was just too cute xD

@Hobbesisalive

Hobbesisalive said:
@RyanJXavier. Hmmmmmm.. do you have a lot of cars? Or motor cycles? A dragon maybe?
I think we are going to walk.
trying to get smart with me I see *squints eyes at you*

YES I HAVE A DRAGON! Im a ninja. I travel by shadow or dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG SHIPS EVERYWHERE

I think Koichi's love lif(v)e won't be easy as i thought *Stares at Hajime furiously*

(Actually a second rival would be cool but please don't do this to koi-kun)

Corgi said:
Welp... There was a certain person I was thinking.... To like him... -COUGH COUGH- AWKWARD TRIANGLE OR HATE ANDBLOVE WITH RINGO -cough cough-
tugs your ear

no ringo and satsuki forget all else those two are all that matter mmk

Wataru said:
OMG SHIPS EVERYWHERE
I think Koichi's love lif(v)e won't be easy as i thought *Stares at Hajime furiously*

(Actually a second rival would be cool but please don't do this to koi-kun)
Hajime: Come at me. *glares back* (A rival would be awesome. Aiko would probably be to sensible.)

Wataru said:
*Completely ignored*
Sorry. My phone sometines skips things ;-;

@Wataru, I ship you with Aiko but but it would be sooo cool if Hajime is secretly in love with Aiko. And Aiko in live with Koichi and reverse. And Yumi in love with Hajime

..wait

Connor/Jethro/Ryuzaki-->Yumi-->Hajime-->Aiko<->Koichi

Hajime does love Aiko. Why else would she be so over protective and get mad abo it them being in the same dorm xD ?

Should I make a section for Side Characters to see their appearance?

Like @RyanJXavier Jethro's little sister and older brother, if you have a picture of them I can make a section.

And if anyone else has side characters they'd like added in.

How i feel about Aiko X Koichi

ship+capa.jpg
and 99.9% of the ships here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back