Anime Highschool

Hello all, I'm back with a meme

pizap-com10-896989538334311397023471893-1.jpg

I SENTENCE YOU TO READ THEM ALL! DOOO IIIIT!!!.... alright... Kazue, Emiko, Zack, and Riika are currently at the principal's Office, Koichi, Hajime and Aiko are waiting for them at the School gate, since they're planning on going to a Karaoke bar, Aiko also called Jetho and the Crew at Aaron's mansion and invited them to come too.

@Kawaii

@Hobbesisalive Seriously, everytime Matoko or Riika meet a Group of People, they're usually left, until now always with a second Person. i mean even when Riika left Matoko, he immediatly joined Emiko, and now, Riika joins the guys at the principal's and is left with Kazue, this is insane xD

xD well I guess it's fun to Rp at least, kinda funny since it's all a coincidence HUEHUE. But Riika and Matoko understand eachother in this xD

Hobbesisalive said:
xD well I guess it's fun to Rp at least, kinda funny since it's all a coincidence HUEHUE. But Riika and Matoko understand eachother in this xD
xD , yup, true that, and they sure do (^U^)

Kawaii said:
I've watched if before, Jeez, I obscurely watched the whole thing, me being intersted on being a forensic or a CSI agent I loved it.
I KNOW! IT'S SO AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back