Anime Highschool

mikko said:
i wanna roleplay but idk what to sayy
And, @lonecoyote is currently wandering through the empty halls of the School, alone, and lonely. so she'd probably be the best one to interact with.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*transforms back and bows* I know, I know, I'm amazing. Hold your applause

[/QUOTE]
*Applauses*

True Queen Ashe]I'm very picky about my Anime though [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16525-leaf-fi/ said:
@Leaf Fi[/URL]
Well what's your type of Anime?

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*drops a box of mangoes in front of you* There!

[/QUOTE]
thank ya beautiful

*takes a mango out, washes it, then splits it up*

RyanJXavier said:
guess what...i ran out of mangos ( :( )
know what? I did too.....(:(P)I only have watermelon and blue berries *offers them* their all I have but they're still good. *looks at them* Yeah still good (^.^)

lonecoyote said:
know what? I did too.....(:(P)I only have watermelon and blue berries *offers them* their all I have but they're still good. *looks at them* Yeah still good (^.^)
I never had watermelon yet this summer!

*scoops the mango with a spoon and gives it to lone* Here ya go

lonecoyote said:
*Calmly walks over to her, taking the watermelon out of her Hand, then casually wanderes off.*

@BobbyW I like Inazume Eleven, Bleach, One Piece, And Gurren Lagann. I prefer animes where everyone sticks together even against 'bosses'

drummerboi said:
i was thinking connor can show his tallent to the others at the mansion?
Theres no music instruments at the mansion.

I can't post atm btw guys I'm on my phone.

BobbyW said:
...Hold on to your butts... peeps.. we reached page 100.... *Holds onto his butt*
*pulls party poppers and cheers*

True Queen Ashe] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16999-bobbyw/ said:
@BobbyW[/URL] I like Inazume Eleven, Bleach, One Piece, And Gurren Lagann. I prefer animes where everyone sticks together even against 'bosses'

Theres no music instruments at the mansion.

I can't post atm btw guys I'm on my phone.
That's okay! Take your time! ^-^

RyanJXavier said:
I never had watermelon yet this summer!
*scoops the mango with a spoon and gives it to lone* Here ya go
*takes mango and squeals* Mangoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*runs in a circle*

BobbyW said:
*Calmly walks over to her, taking the watermelon out of her Hand, then casually wanderes off.*
my melon......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back