Anime Highschool

Jet: *Continues sleeping, turns over, and puts an arm around Jean*...

Me: No one knows what those are? okay good im not the only one

Jean: *blinks, then shrugs and starts playing on her laptop again*

Me: I think they're rating stars.

Jean: *looks at him and smiled* Now, you wake up, but sure you can play.

Me: I believe so >w<

Jean: *gives him her laptop*

Me: Yumi X Connor, Yumi X Ryuzaki (OTP right now), Yumi X Jethro (Close second OTP), Ringo X Omi (Even though they haven't met yet they seem like a cute couple), Jean X Laptop (Yeah I dunno), Hajime X Akio is kind of cute, Suzumaki X Jean (A best friend type of ship), Haru X Kaede, Ryu X Rika, Jethro X Jean's Laptop

Last edited by a moderator:
Aero said:
Me: Yumi X Connor, Yumi X Ryuzaki (OTP right now), Yumi X Jethro (Close second OTP), Ringo X Omi (Even though they haven't met yet they seem like a cute couple), Jean X Laptop (Yeah I dunno), Hajime X Akio is kind of cute, Suzumaki X Jean (A best friend type of ship), Haru X Rika, Ryu X Rika
Jean X Laptop is my favourite xD

Aero said:
Me: Yumi X Connor, Yumi X Ryuzaki (OTP right now), Yumi X Jethro (Close second OTP), Ringo X Omi (Even though they haven't met yet they seem like a cute couple), Jean X Laptop (Yeah I dunno), Hajime X Akio is kind of cute, Suzumaki X Jean (A best friend type of ship), Haru X Rika, Ryu X Rika
You missed Jean's laptop X Jethro

Jet: Hello beautiful *puts Jean's laptop on his lap*...wait what game is this? *looks at Jean*

Jet: *eyes glow* I've played Werewolf and Mafia with cards before Never knew this existed

Me: Yep and we got more ships to come...I can feel it

Jet: Why don't you ask Suzumaki for ships

Me: well...

Kawaii said:
Yay, Ships. Alright, Who do you ship with who from the whole group, I'm curious...
*shrugs* i dont build ships ya know? Im more of the person who just goes with the flow and all that. What about you? I sense you have some ships in mind

Jean: *chuckles at Connor's remark* Yeah. *nods* This is way better than cards if you ask me. @Kawaii

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back