Anime Highschool

I guess I feel better now, Although I feel a bit ignored in the Rp. I think it's the fact that I ninja through the whole thing I think it's because Ichigo is a bit too quiet.

Kawaii said:
I guess I feel better now, Although I feel a bit ignored in the Rp. I think it's the fact that I ninja through the whole thing I think it's because Ichigo is a bit too quiet.
It's okay :D Just have a loud, obnoxious best friend to protect her and you'll be noticed plenty... Kind of <3

Yeah I imagine Suzumaki a lot more like that the last image, I think it's Mao's attitude from GJ-bu..(The girl is called Mao Amaratsu)

drummerboi said:
what do you mean though? do people mistake him?
Hajime's a girl that dresses up at a guy to be more intimidating so that she can protect Aiko. She's suppose to be mistaken as a guy... a lot.

oh okay thank you but i htink sonner or later Connor will find out he's the type of person who finds things out while he's in the backround

drummerboi said:
oh okay thank you but i htink sonner or later Connor will find out he's the type of person who finds things out while he's in the backround
If people compliment her by saying something like, 'You're cute.' or if they say 'Are you a tranny?' -COUGH COUGH- then it's pretty obvious she's a girl.

I don't think she would kill him for touching her.... It would be probably a punch to the cheek. The only reason she only smacked Nagisa over the head was because Aiko's friends with him and he's a teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back