Anime Highschool

True Queen Ashe]Sorry~ I play too much Animal Crossing I like to animate everything I do. [/QUOTE] lol [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13750-lonecoyote/ said:
@lonecoyote[/URL] yeah just make them walk to science

i literly can't wait for music class :3 my charicter get's to finaly show something he's good at

Connor: um....you know there's no music class right....

Me: who cares im going show the you that evryone should see

Connor:....okay.....

i atculy feel sorry for connor he's so comfident on his own but when he's with people he's terrified :( i hope there's a opertunity i can make him shine

And as much as I'd love to continue, it's 2:52am where I'm at and I gotta head to sleep. Just pretend Yumi is with y'all and stuff, 'kay? I don't want my wittle girl gettin' all lonely. Night! Love you all, and sweet dreams when the time comes! *hugs and kisses to the forehead for everyone from me and Yumi apart from Ryuzaki. He got more than the forehead from Yumi, he no need more*

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]YES >83 I HAVE DONE MY JOB!

[/QUOTE]
oh man everyone hated that woman...for some reason she liked me though. Weird, but blah

ok guys it's 3 in the morning here don't go to fast withought me ok i don't want to wake up with pages of replys to read xD night night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back