Anime Highschool

Suzumaki Arakai]Yeah I liked emiko and Kazue as well! I even put them in the music video! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13750-lonecoyote/ said:
@lonecoyote[/URL]
From karaoke night? and thank you. I liked everyone's characters. I just can't keep up with the posts.

MissingBolt said:
@Corgi
I am , the Issue being notifacations....
Okay. Right now they're in history with a really boring teacher that won't stop anyone from leaving. There's homework on the board you could work on or socialize and stuff.

Poor Akashi.

Suzumaki: He buddy lighten up!( :P )

Ryuzaki: Stop.(>n>)

Sato: That's my brother for ya...(>_>)

Akashi:...

Akashi is more focused on getting work done so he thinks that the students are as well.

He was really busy at the moment so he didn't pay attention; the next time will be different as the school year proceeds.

@RyanJXavier

I feel really sorry for the teacher.

But,he reminds me of Akashi from Kuroko no basket......whom I used to have a crush on...-//-

Actually, I need to leave as well, get everything packed so that I can sucessfully leave to go on a 12 hours trip cx

@drummerboi I just want you to know that I have nothing against you or anything, it's completely my character. You okay with that?

Corgi said:
Actually, I need to leave as well, get everything packed so that I can sucessfully leave to go on a 12 hours trip cx
@drummerboi I just want you to know that I have nothing against you or anything, it's completely my character. You okay with that?
12 hr trip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back