Anime Highschool

@Corgi

When the game begins and Hajime like:

tumblr_mrc8n7Rch91rraazto4_500.gif

I found an even better one xDDDD This one made me laugh because it srsly looks like Suzumaki and Hajime

GIF-Anime.gif

Hobbesisalive said:
@Corgi
When the game begins and Hajime like:

tumblr_mrc8n7Rch91rraazto4_500.gif

I found an even better one xDDDD This one made me laugh because it srsly looks like Suzumaki and Hajime

GIF-Anime.gif
The fact that she's still smiling, after being smashed into a wall, does remind me of Suzumaki xD

hehehe.... i'm way to happy about my character being wounded

Hobbesisalive said:
That exactly xDDD

I am going for a bit, be back in a hour or so c:
see ya in a bit <3

Round 3 started, one of Hajime's wounds from the Karaoke bar opened, and now she's on her way to the infirmary.

RyanJXavier said:
what in the world is happening
So basically, the reason that happened was because she got jealous of Suzumaki and Jethro so she really wanted to win and get her mind off of it, so she sprinted and tried to get teh flag but re-opening her wound. The actual plot behind ehr would opening was so that the nurse says that sicne she's a girl she has to wear the female uniform xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Ryaaaaaaan! *huggles* We're still doing gym ^-^

[/QUOTE]
*hugs back* awesome

Corgi said:
So basically, the reason that happened was because she got jealous of Suzumaki and Jethro so she really wanted to win and get her mind off of it, so she sprinted and tried to get teh flag but re-opening her wound. The actual plot behind ehr would opening was so that the nurse says that sicne she's a girl she has to wear the female uniform xD
Jet: What? Don't hurt yourself Hajime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back