Anime Highschool

Suzumaki: Good job! (@V@)

@RyanJXavier

I'm going to bed guys >.< I stayed up way to late last night lol

GOODNIGHT!

Suzumaki: GOODNIGHT!!(TAT)

Ryuzaki: Yeah.(>n>)

Miyamura Sato: Nighty night young one.( ;) )

Miyamura Akashi:....

Suzumaki Arakai]Suzumaki: Good job! (@V@) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4657-ryanjxavier/ said:
@RyanJXavier[/URL]

I'm going to bed guys >.< I stayed up way to late last night lol

GOODNIGHT!

Suzumaki: GOODNIGHT!!(TAT)

Ryuzaki: Yeah.(>n>)

Miyamura Sato: Nighty night young one.( ;) )

Miyamura Akashi:....
night!

@Aero Claire is fluent in English. Sorry wasn't sure which section I was supposed to clarify that on. ^^'

AsherConte said:
Can I join the rp I sent in a character sheet
Of course! You could've joined at anytime! @AceXCrossix liked your Character Sheet so that means you're in.

Nonalaka said:
@Aero Claire is fluent in English. Sorry wasn't sure which section I was supposed to clarify that on. ^^'
Okay thanks!

Srsly, someone go be sick and go to the infirmary, 'cause I have zero idea what to RP Ririn with other than that -3-

BobbyW said:
Your character actually has an assistant. ^-^ he's named Ringo and is controlled by @Corgi Just read up on his character sheet and interact with him, if you want of course.
That's....really good to know. But a heads-up would've been appreciated, that sort of thing I would've loved to know beforehand -3-

Btw, @Corgi, the font color of Ringo's CS is so hard to read, practically invisible to my eyes. I'd strongly suggest changing it to something darker ( ;) )

Wataru said:
@Corgi SORRY I DIDN'T REPLY TO AIKO I WAS SLEEPY AND WANTED TO DO SOMETHING NICE. Sorry ;-;
Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk
@Corgi[/URL], the font color of Ringo's CS is so hard to read, practically invisible to my eyes. I'd strongly suggest changing it to something darker ( ;) )
IT'S OKAY ^^

My friend told me to keep it just because of esthetic (she's crazy about it cx) but okay c:

lonecoyote said:
What's going on? Will someone catch me up please?
There's been a time skip, and everyone is currently on their way to class, or is getting ready for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back