Anime/Gaming Nerd vvvvv

Akita

(。▼皿▼)
Hello, I'm 21 years old and my main hobbies are Watching Anime and Movies, Playing Games (mainly League of Legends), and Role-play of course.

I like Sci-fi, Action, Fantasy, Romance and casual role-play. I prefer para to multi-para, but can do pretty much anything.

I have always had a thing for writing so role-play just came naturally. I have been taking a break from RP for awhile and want to start again and this site seemed decent enough. If any of you want to RP, play games or just chat about anime or anything really please feel free to message me or ask for my skype! Thanks guys, hope to talk to a lot of you! ^ ^

I love playing video games as well. I'm more of a sci-fi fantasy rpg like oblivion or statecraft. If you want to talk ill be more than happy to.

Hi! I like anime too and playing video games :gasp:

We seem to have lots in common, also I'm 21 as well xD

Akita said:
I'd love to talk to both of you guys! You both sound really cool. ^ ^
Feel free to send me a message! :D I can't do it yet because I haven't been on the site more than 24 hours. (Oh, but you're new too, so you probably can't either? xD )

kokochii said:
Feel free to send me a message! :D I can't do it yet because I haven't been on the site more than 24 hours. (Oh, but you're new too, so you probably can't either? xD )
I can't either xD , but I'll go ahead and post my skype here.

sayagreen

Just tell me it's you. And as a warning to people that will just randomly try to add me without talking to me first, I will not accept your contact request unless I know who you are and where you found me from.

Akita said:
sayagreen

Just tell me it's you. And as a warning to people that will just randomly try to add me without talking to me first, I will not accept your contact request unless I know who you are and where you found me from.
Thanks, but I don't use Skype, unfortunately ;u;

We can talk on here though~

Alright, xD . Then just message me when you can PM. You'll be able to faster than I will. lol

My favorite right now is Akame ga Kill. Some others I love are Higurashi, Kill la Kill, Attack on Titan, Toradora, Durarara, Wolf Children, Madoka, Parasyte, Shingeki no Bahamut: Genisis, Angel Beats, Spice and Wolf and others I can't pull out of my head right now. o v o

Ahh, I need to catch up with Akame Ga Kill >< I've finished S1 of AOT, finished Drrr! Wolf children, Madoka, and Angel Beats :D You should watch Psycho Pass! It's amazingggggggg. And Donten Ni Warau. <3

Hello, I'm 21 years old and my main hobbies are Watching Anime and Movies, Playing Games (mainly League of Legends), and Role-play of course.

I like Sci-fi, Action, Fantasy, Romance and casual role-play. I prefer para to multi-para, but can do pretty much anything.

I have always had a thing for writing so role-play just came naturally. I have been taking a break from RP for awhile and want to start again and this site seemed decent enough. If any of you want to RP, play games or just chat about anime or anything really please feel free to message me or ask for my skype! Thanks guys, hope to talk to a lot of you! ^ ^

Welcome to RPN Akita! I see you are fellow anime trash. There are a lot of us on RPN, so you'll fit in just nice.

I mostly prefer Fantasy, Romance, Fandom and Futuristic RPs. Not huge into Modern ones. I also prefer paragraph to multi paragraph RPs.

If you need any help feel free to ask me or anyone. The site can be lively, it is summer though so it is a bit quieter than normal. if you ever wanna Role-play just let me know and we can brainstorm.

My favorite right now is Akame ga Kill. Some others I love are Higurashi, Kill la Kill, Attack on Titan, Toradora, Durarara, Wolf Children, Madoka, Parasyte, Shingeki no Bahamut: Genisis, Angel Beats, Spice and Wolf and others I can't pull out of my head right now. o v o

Nice! These are all pretty decent. Durarara is one of my faves. Haven't seen Higurashi(Might get the Visual Novel), Wolf Children, Madoka, Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis(On my watch list).

Angel Beats and Spice and Wolf are both great! Parasyte is nice and dark. Akame ga Kill is good, but I have problems with it. Kill La Kill is amazing. AoT is okay(Season 2 was better >3>) and yeah.

I'm Koss by the way. I don't have any nicknames so yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back