• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

justwannawrite

Hello, how do you do, how's it shakin'?​

I am an ever increasingly old, nonsensical person that loves fandoms and writing! Here's some basic background stuff:​

• I write canons and OCs, and I double all day erry day. Playing characters, whether I make them or not, is fun!​
  • I'm up to date/current in any fandom I mention here.
  • 18+ please! As an adult, I wouldn't feel comfortable talking to not-adults. God-speed, get off the innahnet.​
  • Be polite! And nice! Seriously, I don't think you're a better writer because you act standoffish.​
  • I can write a few paragraphs, a few pages, or more. Or less. Whatever fits the vibe. The vibe is important!​
  • If you're on once every, uh, month? I probably will find it hard to maintain interest. OOC chatter and all that is kind of essential to keeping momentum going.​

Black Clover

tired black clover GIF by Funimation
I am up to date and have loads of things I wanna write. I can whip up a plot in no time based on our interests.​

Jujutsu Kaisen

Jujutsu Kaisen Demonslayer GIF
The series where everyone's favorites, uh, y'know...

Demon Slayer

Kimetsu No Yaiba Demon Slayer GIF
I've got a few good ideas here and I've got experience playing most Hashira and even Muzan!​

Fate

fate stay night saber GIF
There are way, way too many things in this series to pick a spot to work from... but, hey, who doesn't love a Saber/Rin/Shirou/something-face? Throw it at me.​

Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-Kun!

(THERE'S NO GIF FOR IRUMA-KUN, THIS IS TRAGIC)
It's a cute series, let's throw down and write cute things.​

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End

Dies GIF
It's very cute, what can I say?​

Others?
Listen, ask, and I probably know it.​

I think that's about everything! Post here or send me a message and we'll work things out from there, folks!​

Last edited:
What do you have in mind for black clover?
Oh, a bunch of different things! I've got a few plots involving canons and OCs, but, it's really one I wouldn't just want pure OCs for. I'm totally caught up and I've just got a ton of people I adore and wanna write/write opposite of.

Oh, a bunch of different things! I've got a few plots involving canons and OCs, but, it's really one I wouldn't just want pure OCs for. I'm totally caught up and I've just got a ton of people I adore and wanna write/write opposite of.
Ohhh I would love to hear your ideas! Color me intrigued 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back