• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anime Decendents

"What?! Never seen a Loli girl?! Just because im loli doesnt mean Im not strong!" -Kalina Ayano

"Who said you could judge me?.. I didn't judge you." -Kalina Ayano

Name: Kalina Ayano

Related to: Cousin of Keikl Ayano (Silica) from SAO

appearance:
728f11969f2f429e5a17ce3091a2f5d1.jpg

Sexuallity: heterosexual

"Well whats this to yeah?!"

"Can you not see me?.."

Powers: like her sister she is also a beast tamer, though this isnt a power, she is incredibly fast and agile but not very strong.

"Only a beast tamer in SAO! Hell yeah im fast and agile! Being short has its perks!"

Personallity: Kalina might have the loli look though she is a Tsundere. She can be seen as rude, blunt, rash, fiery, feisty, cute, stubborn, nice, caring, daring and brave. It really depend upon what mood she is in.

"Oi! Im not a Tsundere!!"

Bio: TBR

"You dont need to know my history, thats my business not yours.."

Crush: None
yet

"Males annoy me.. Along with most people on this earth.."

Extra: Kalina currently does not have a beast tamed since she has be preoccupied with other things. Her and Silica are very close though they can act very different. Kalina took on a more tough personality since she was always underestimated and because of her Loli appearance. Kalina's hair is really the same colour as her sisters though she made her avatars hair pink and ended up dying it.

"I hate being mistaken for my cousin!!"

The ever watchful eye

"I am always behind you, my love..."

Full Name: Mika Kirishima

Nickname: Miky

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Weight: 100 lbs

Height: 4,11 feet

Eye Color: Blue

Related to: Shouko Kirishima, Baka to Test

Mika Kirishima

blue-eyes_00400537.jpg

Personality

Kittens

Puppies

Being near the one she loves

Dislikes:

The one she loves interacting with other girls

Spicy food

Fears:

Losing the one she loves

Habits:

Pouting when not getting her will.

Personality:

Mika is, just like her relative, a person that loves full force. She is nice and kind, very intelligent, but if the one she choose to love does something, that she does consider cheating on her, she will punish her beloved cruelly.

Abilities
Mika has the ability to suddenly appear behind her beloved. She can sense that one person, where ever he is.

She also has a taser, just like her mother.

Backround
To be revealed...

Additions

Name: Ami Kaname

Related to: Madoka Kaname

Appearance:

34ytvlc.png

Sexuality: Straight

Powers: Ami can fire slash projectiles at her enemies when she is in her magical girl form by using her axe.

Ami also can regenerate any physical damage she took by automatically healing herself, or she can heal others.But the downside to this is that if the physical attack is way too strong, or someone cuts her head off. Ami will be permanently dead.

Personality: Ami is very kind and shy girl, who ended up being involved with the magical girl business. Because she ended up making a wish to cure everybody who has cancer, since her little brother has it.

She doesn't like to fight unless Ami is fighting against a nightmare, since not only did her mother: Madoka already got rid of all of the witches. So no future magical girls can become one, but she still needs to purify her soul gem. Since it does vanished into a purify sparkles when it is defeated.

Ami is very caring towards her friends, and doesn't like it when they ended up figuring out who her mother is. Since she doesn't want them to know that her mother is a goddess.

Bio: Ami and her little brother: Max are both created by Godoka, since she was getting pretty lonely in her dimension.

It did work after a while, since Madoka was happy that she created her own kids. Because now she wasn't lonely in her dimension, but as both of them started to get older, since Madoka created them to be a demigod.

Ami asked her mother if she can go to earth, since Madoka told Ami a bunch of a stories of what earth looks like, and her adventures in the different timelines.

This however worried Madoka, since she doesn't know if Ami will be ok. Because Ami never been to earth before, but she also trusted Ami. Since Madoka knew that she can handle herself, so Madoka created a house just for Ami on earth, putted fake parents, and told her that she can always come back to her dimension through any mirror.

Ami said thank you to her mother, hugged her, and left through a portal to explore a new world.

But things didn't went well afterwards, since Max ended up getting cancer one day.

So Ami took Max from Madoka’s dimension, and bring him to a hospital, so they can cure them. But nothing seems to be working for Max, since being a demigod was also preventing the cure to work properly.

Ami was losing hope that her brother was going to die from the cancer, but when Kyubey ended up appearing. Everything started to change, since Ami did wished that everybody with cancer to be cured. Her wish was granted, Max was cured from his cancer, and Ami ended up becoming a magical girl, who hunts down nightmares.

Crush: N/A

Extra: Ami is not as powerful as her mother: Madoka, since Godoka created Ami and Max to be a demigod.

I like her name

Blackrose7 said:
Name: Ami Kaname

Related to: Madoka Kaname

Appearance:

34ytvlc.png

Sexuality: Straight

Powers: Ami can fire slash projectiles at her enemies when she is in her magical girl form by using her axe.

Ami also can regenerate any physical damage she took by automatically healing herself, or she can heal others.But the downside to this is that if the physical attack is way too strong, or someone cuts her head off. Ami will be permanently dead.

Personality: Ami is very kind and shy girl, who ended up being involved with the magical girl business. Because she ended up making a wish to cure everybody who has cancer, since her little brother has it.

She doesn't like to fight unless Ami is fighting against a nightmare, since not only did her mother: Madoka already got rid of all of the witches. So no future magical girls can become one, but she still needs to purify her soul gem. Since it does vanished into a purify sparkles when it is defeated.

Ami is very caring towards her friends, and doesn't like it when they ended up figuring out who her mother is. Since she doesn't want them to know that her mother is a goddess.

Bio: Ami and her little brother: Max are both created by Godoka, since she was getting pretty lonely in her dimension.

It did work after a while, since Madoka was happy that she created her own kids. Because now she wasn't lonely in her dimension, but as both of them started to get older, since Madoka created them to be a demigod.

Ami asked her mother if she can go to earth, since Madoka told Ami a bunch of a stories of what earth looks like, and her adventures in the different timelines.

This however worried Madoka, since she doesn't know if Ami will be ok. Because Ami never been to earth before, but she also trusted Ami. Since Madoka knew that she can handle herself, so Madoka created a house just for Ami on earth, putted fake parents, and told her that she can always come back to her dimension through any mirror.

Ami said thank you to her mother, hugged her, and left through a portal to explore a new world.

But things didn't went well afterwards, since Max ended up getting cancer one day.

So Ami took Max from Madoka’s dimension, and bring him to a hospital, so they can cure them. But nothing seems to be working for Max, since being a demigod was also preventing the cure to work properly.

Ami was losing hope that her brother was going to die from the cancer, but when Kyubey ended up appearing. Everything started to change, since Ami did wished that everybody with cancer to be cured. Her wish was granted, Max was cured from his cancer, and Ami ended up becoming a magical girl, who hunts down nightmares.

Crush: N/A

Extra: Ami is not as powerful as her mother: Madoka, since Godoka created Ami and Max to be a demigod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back