• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anime and Random Cravings :D

Lilnuggie

Nuggie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I am currently looking for some new partners!! Mostly Anime fandoms, but also some Random pairings and maybe a few video game fandoms as well. I usually play the female role in 1x1s but I'm always up for doubling!! (Mostly double with OCxCanon)

Anime:

Naruto

One Piece

Black Butler (I've only seen the first couple of episodes of the anime, but I have some knowledge of the rest of the anime so far.)

Diabolik Lovers

Random:

Neko x Human

Neko x Neko

(( I'm on a super Neko kick right now for some reason and I am craving roleplays xD ))

Video Games:

Fire Emblem: Fates (I've played all three versions of the game)

Legend of Zelda (I'm really craving something based on Hyrule Warriors due to the new release on 3DS so :D )

Pokemon

Borderlands (I'm currently playing through 2 with my boyfriend and his sister. But i know the majority of the lore. Though I haven't played the Presequel yet)

HanaKatana said:
I'm available for: Naruto, One Piece, Fire Emblem Fates
Alright cool! Send me a PM so we can discuss what we want to roleplay :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back