• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Animal familiars

zenby

they/them
Hey, I'd really like to RP in a setting where many people have familiars, animals partners they bond with. Here's some inspiration: x

. I'm down for just about any setting that incorporates this significantly, but one image I have in my head that I'd love to RP is some kind of hippie colony or anarchist camp with a bunch of big cats. Anybody down?

@mindofportal Why the sad face? Pixies are fine!

I'd love to RP this with more than one person, so multiple threads in the same verse are more than welcome!

That works for me. I'd like an alternative lifestyle kind of setting, like just people living in a loose group of families/couples with no formal leadership. I'd like to explore different kinds of leadership/relationships within an anarchist society. This really has nothing in particular to do with the familiars, that's just a setting I'm interested in. I'd be cool with mythological familiars too.

Alright, I'll set up a thread for character creation, I'll get back with the link. All interested are invited to help fine-tune the setting and craft the plot.

Here's the link, please hit up the OOC chat to contribute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back