• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Angsty mxm search (Casual/Detailed)

Hi! I'd be really down for any of the plots mentioned in the non hidden area! Feel free to shoot me a pm and we can work out the details on which plot you'd like to do the most and whatnot uwu!

Thanks for your message! I'll message you now

• Demon x Angel*
• All boys school***
• Barista x Customer**
• Prince x Prince****
• Vampire x Human*
• Good boy x Bad boy*****
Muse A is a young news reporter who presents the late night news on a major news network. He hasn't been presenting for very long, but he does a good job of things. He'd been hosting alone and happily doing so until Muse B entered the picture. The two men are around the same age and are equally experienced in the journalistic field, but Muse B has never hosted the news before. But that's not the problem. The problem is, the two men cannot stand each other.
Whether it's kicking each other under the desk, or making snide comments to one another while on air, the two of them can't contain their utter resentment for the other. Of course, they try to play it down to the cameras and act like best friends for the most part, but neither can suppress the odd jab and taunt from time to time. After all, it's hard not to be a little cranky when you're up at all hours at night to talk about topical issues with someone you hate. And when the cameras are off, there's no holding back.
But one night after filming, the two men get into an argument so heated, their hatred spirals into lust... Eventually, one thing leads to another and the two men end up having sex, and over time, this becomes a regular occurrence. Neither of them particularly want this information to become public, so it's a case of sneaking around and doing the business behind closed doors. After this becomes routine, one of the men just had to go and develop romantic feelings for their co-host. Typical.
This plot can go in many different directions, these directions are completely up to us. Though it would be better for me if there was some sort of romantic payoff at the end of it. What can I say? I'm a sucker for love. Set in the modern day

Hello there, Friend!
Above I have quoted your search thread's initial post and I have removed the things I was not fond of but left behind the ideas/prompts/plots I am interested in.​

This is my search thread Multiple Settings - Restarting The Search [MxM RP Only!] here, if you would like to read it over and see that a lot of our interests do align. As well as our rules/regulations/whatever you would like to call them, also do align.​

If you are interested, you can PM me or add me on Discord (Which I prefer) -- Thanks for taking the time to read and thank you for putting so much effort into your prompts!! :]​

I'd be super interested in Alone in the Cold! I also like Gold and Glory, if you're more interested in that one. Always a sucker for survival stories and historical AUs.

Hello there, Friend!
Above I have quoted your search thread's initial post and I have removed the things I was not fond of but left behind the ideas/prompts/plots I am interested in.​

This is my search thread Multiple Settings - Restarting The Search [MxM RP Only!] here, if you would like to read it over and see that a lot of our interests do align. As well as our rules/regulations/whatever you would like to call them, also do align.​

If you are interested, you can PM me or add me on Discord (Which I prefer) -- Thanks for taking the time to read and thank you for putting so much effort into your prompts!! :]​

Sent you a requent on discord ~

I'd be super interested in Alone in the Cold! I also like Gold and Glory, if you're more interested in that one. Always a sucker for survival stories and historical AUs.

Great! I'll send you a pm

Hello! I am very interested in many of these pairings. Are you open to the possibility of combining some?

I thought it would be interesting to mix "Forbidden Lovers" and "Prince x Prince." Perhaps they both come from different kingdoms who are at war with eachother, so falling in love with each other is forbidden. Or perhaps they're both expected to find a female suitor by the time they reach a certain age, but fall in love with each other.

Hello! I am very interested in many of these pairings. Are you open to the possibility of combining some?

I thought it would be interesting to mix "Forbidden Lovers" and "Prince x Prince." Perhaps they both come from different kingdoms who are at war with eachother, so falling in love with each other is forbidden. Or perhaps they're both expected to find a female suitor by the time they reach a certain age, but fall in love with each other.

Yeeeessss, you have no idea how long I've been wanting to do a prince// rp. I'll send you a pm ~

Henlo! I'd love to try to RP with you in here
I'm mostly liking the idea of:
-Enemies to friends to lovers.
-All boys school.
-Barista x Customer.
-Prince x Servant.
-Prince x Prince.
Either add me on Dis or PM me to see what would you like to try on those I listed for you!

A thought about the "prince and servant" scene: what if my character is a prince who has to crossdress in order to keep up appearances? Only his family and certain servants (like your character) know about it.
It all has to do with royal marriage and whatnot, or maybe the prince just likes to pretend to be a girl.

A thought about the "prince and servant" scene: what if my character is a prince who has to crossdress in order to keep up appearances? Only his family and certain servants (like your character) know about it.
It all has to do with royal marriage and whatnot, or maybe the prince just likes to pretend to be a girl.

Eh, honestly I don't think that's something that would interest me. Sorry

Wow, the site decided not to notify me that people had replied to this lol, sorry just saw these messages now

hi! I'm interested in doing an all boys school or a prince x prince?

Hmm, I haven't done boy's school in a while! I'd totally be up for trying that again. I'll send you a message

I'm interested in "A tale of life and death" and the "Gold and Glory" one ^^
ty for your interest! I like both those plots. I'll send you a message soon when I decide which one xp

Wow. Much interest.
Hehe yeah it looks like it x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back