• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Just a Slave? (Mobius - DizjayDeathPride)

Marley broke out laughing and tried to squirm out of his grasp."Stahhap!" She yelled while laughing.

Marley was laughing hysterically now,her eyes tearing from it.She squirmed a bit more before she finally gave up and just laughed.

Marley was still laughing somewhat and her belly twitched."Yes!" She exclaimed as she gave him a playful glare.Then she whispered,"...but it might have been fun..."

He couldnt stop. He dared not to. All he could thing, feel, want, was Marley. It was like every muscle was aching for more. He pulled her closer, kissed harder, and gave in to himself

Marley smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.After a long while,she pulled away and chuckled,saying,"I think the ducks are staring."

He was breathing heavily, his mind still wrapped in the kiss when he heard her. "Oh yeah the ducks lets go get their bread." He didnt take a step. He continued to stare into her eyes

Marley chuckled and said,"You don't wanna stop." Then she pecked his lips and leaned her back against him,looking up at him.

Marley chuckled."Maybe I should drive," she suggested with a smirk.

(Bump because I'm super bored xD .)

Marley chuckled."I'm just offering since you seemed to be...elsewhere for a while," she told him with a wink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back