Angelic Dome

is it a problem if i have brought my angel with me after all my past is unknown 
i might take that as a yes cuase i have typed alot and well....i think it is one of my best entries yet

I see I inspired a new rule :P  
By the way, could you give us an idea of what our angel control room looks like, I'm quite curious.

erm btw if we are taking him out then well we can just be like - a random seagul came and went into the unstable beam before it was launched and hence tragically the robot melted down and it seemed like a early end for this optimistic to become champion 
erm btw if we are taking him out then well we can just be like - a random seagul came and went into the unstable beam before it was launched and hence tragically the robot melted down and it seemed like a early end for this optimistic to become champion 
erm so i dont get any alerts then i see the rp running on the SB

e-e anyone mind gving me a summary

Conner and Sparks came in, had a bit of a sparing match against Miki and Mariki(got second name wrong I know it) and lost. That kinda sums up what happened. 
Conner and Sparks came in, had a bit of a sparing match against Miki and Mariki(got second name wrong I know it) and lost. That kinda sums up what happened.

Is it against any rules to add something to Sparks? A small, and I mean small, gun on his shoulder, it'll barely do a thing to even the lightest armor. I just need something for range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back