• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Angel Beats (Afterlife Stories)

Sorry, I deleted my first post to make one that fits better. I didn't fully read everything before going ahead. SORRY!!! Anyway, let me know if anything needs to be edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked your post!

Don't worry about the length , just flow as the inspiration arrives; also well thought on her memories, it is an strange world indeed, they just wake up in the school and they act like normal, for some reason they don't even mind about their parents or where they lived, maybe in their minds they imagine they were sent to study abroad;like if their heads made up some kind of excuse to explain how they arrived to this place but the truth will slowly bloom that's for sure.

Great post!

Edit:

Sure work on your plot as much as you please : )

: ) everything is fine,

Thanks for the post!

*thinking in the plot for the next scene* ... *drinks tea * ....

@ellact2000

@Zenaida

@Unknown Sanity

@Son of Crota

@EvilFishy

@ellact2000

@Soren Kyto

Hello guys

Just 2 little sidenotes:

-You can post openly, no need to wait for everybody to post to send another message: if Hikaru and Fiona are talking to one another, they can keep posting without having to wait for the other 4 students to post.

-If some students remain AFK for too long and and an event/scene is about to happen I will make a subtle explanation of why they aren't there or a way to keep them neutral; this is to keep the story going and the other active students can continue developing their plots.

Thanks for joining the story.

I wish you have lots of fun.

I saw a post of yours and clicked the link to this roleplay in your signature.

I didn't realize it was already going...

Busy real life stuff guys :)

Next week during the weekend there will be an update on the events so get ready for that~

Have a nice day guys!

"update on the events"

maxresdefault.jpg

(I apologize I was just in the heat of the Google images moment)

;X aww sorry for keeping you waiting guys, There will be event updates this weekend....once my real life sets me a bit free.

:D YAY

Lazarus said:
;X aww sorry for keeping you waiting guys, There will be event updates this weekend....once my real life sets me a bit free.
:D YAY
Real life has had me under restraints as well.

Not "still posting"

but wary of the roleplay.

Just that I'm currently trailing the crowds and probably won't get a seat ;-;

I just wish the actual ceremony would start.

... And I just realize

it didn't start because @Lazarus is halted by real life.

At least, I assume this is the cause

Most of us are waiting on Lazarus to make his events update. Though, he said real life has him under restraints, so there's that. It's kind of just on pause for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back