• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

And so it begins...

Vex Inertia

Hello people of Rpnation! Vex here. Just thought I'd throw this out there. I'm searching for some fun and interesting roleplay! I like to think I'm very diverse in that regard. I've been roleplaying for more than a few years, and am able to play both male and female characters :3 I enjoy fantasy the most, as well as playing a morally corrupt individual(s)(Demon, witch, etc.). Though a white knight can be fun as well. Romance is decent, especially with a twist or two. Action is lovely, plot is life. I prefer post be as detailed as the situation needs. That can be a small paragraph, to several large paragraphs.

Of course all of my writing isn't that...dark. I'm even down for world building, dungeon crawling, and other things of that nature. Anyways, message/comment if you'd be interested in writing with me and possibly becoming friends.

Some fandoms I wouldn't mind writing in -

General fantasy settings such as Icewind Dale (R.A Salvatore), Lord of the Rings, Game of thrones.

Mass Effect

Star Wars (Loosely)

Marvel/DC (Possibly

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested.

I'm pretty diverse: I can do mystical/fantasy/realistic/sci-fi settings if desired. I generally do m/m. I have no issue doing dark (I've played a psycho female spy in the Star Wars universe that involved some...graphic torture scenes).

I would love to talk about world building and plots and the like. :)

(edits are because it's late and I keep seeing all my poor spelling)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaiaphas said:
I'm interested.
I'm pretty diverse: I can do mystical/fantasy/realistic/sci-fi settings if desired. I generally do m/m. I have no issue doing dark (I've played a psycho female spy in the Star Wars universe that involved some...graphic torture scenes).

I would love to talk about world building and plots and the life. :)
Sounds wonderful. I don't have a problem with m/m. You should PM me so we can discuss a potential roleplay. (Can't initiate pm's yet!)

I've actually been looking for a Star Wars roleplay. I don't know about using any of the main characters, but I've definitely wanted to do something set in the universe. I'd love to bounce some ideas around if you're interested.

Small issue, though. I can't initiate PM's yet, I don't know if you can by now or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back