And Anne B Davis as Alice

azrielsghost

Hey all, I'm absolutely terrible at these introductory posts, but here's one anyway. My name is Robby. I absorb trivial facts and small observations from movies, television, and film, but can't seem to do the same with normal areas. My girlfriend has convinced me to finally read the Harry Potter series, of which I'm currently on Goblet of Fire. I am a huge fan of Buffy, Star Trek, Batman, Doctor Who, and WWE. That last one is a childhood obsession that a former roommate got me back into. I was skeptical at first, but have developed a fondness.

That's all I've got. Look forward to playing with you all in the near future.

-Robby

Welcome to the site.

You seem rather interesting, anyone ever tell you that? =P Batman and Doctor who And Harry Potter are awesome. And who's the man you gun for with WWE?

On a more serious note, if you have any questions, comments, concerns or problems, feel free to ask. Enjoy your time with us, and I look forward to role playing with you.

~Esme

Thank you for the warm welcome, Esme. Several people, not excluding a string of would-be therapists on Facebook, have told me similar things :)

My favorite in the WWE is Kofi Kingston. He's just an amazing performer. Other than him, I would probably say Christian and CM Punk are up there.

Welcome to the site, Robby! You've got quite the list of interests there.

Speaking of WWE, I really haven't watched wrestling of any kind for quite a few years now. Might have to give it a look again, on occasion.

Hope to see you around in various RPs and the shout box!

​-Mr. Grin

Welcome aboard and LOVE the intro!

Please let us know if their is anything we can do to better your experience here within the RpNation!

Your new friend

~Gg

Sent from my DROIDX

Hey Robby! Also a Buffy fan. In fact my character Faith is a slightly altered version of Faith from Buffy...would be glad to rp Buffy rps any time

Hello, man! Although I have no idea what some of your interests are, I'm also a fan of Harry Potter! And Batman is pretty awesome, too. Welcome!

Oh god, I LOVE CM Punk...one of my all time favourite wrestlers! :3 That and Mick Foley, but that was only cause he was one crazy mofo...

Welcome to the site, I liked your intro and like many of the others have said I also like harry potter...and Batman.

Hope to see ya around C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back