Ancient Ireland (3.5)

Lupus

Not what you think
Just letting people know that I am continuing my Ancient Ireland game. D&D 3.5, 3rd party sources allowed with DM approval. ECL 11, 36k gp. Will be Tuesdays on FGII.

Lupus said:
Just letting people know that I am continuing my Ancient Ireland game. D&D 3.5, 3rd party sources allowed with DM approval. ECL 11, 36k gp. Will be Tuesdays on FGII.
Oh welcome back and it's good to see your game is back! Do you still need FGII keys? Unfortunately I may not be able to play this time around :(

I am not sure. I have to talk to my players about the keys. Most of them should still have it. Well, I'm sure you'll have something else fun to play, instead. Hopefully the party won't destroy another plane of existence.

Lupus said:
I am not sure. I have to talk to my players about the keys. Most of them should still have it. Well, I'm sure you'll have something else fun to play, instead. Hopefully the party won't destroy another plane of existence.
Not fun :( . I have school on Tuesdays D:

Ksathra said:
Hey Are you still running this? I'm looking for a Tuesday game.
Oh, wow. I completely forgot to update on here. So much going on IRL. Sorry, the game imploded. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back