An Odd Question for the Players [Halcyon 2nd Ed]

Balota!

How was DDay?

Tuesday works for me better than Saturday.  Saturday is booked solid for me.

Re: OMG!

Yngwie said:
But I just wanted applaud Muad'OQuinn for being on--now, if he could just update the experience charts....(insert evil laugh here)
XP? You mean you want to progress?

What session # are we on now, anyway?

And guys, I seriously won't be offended if you guys tell me to update XP before you leave my home.

The must

One of the most humbling things about gaming with szalman is he is like a swiss watch.  Unlike me, who is two short, he posts every game session, and more.  So going by the game sessions--minus two he wrote as wrap up of the prelude and something just for me--we have FINISHED session 15, and are actually going to be on 16.

Anyone besides me good with Balota's plan of Tuesday?

Quaven is at least one short, as he's not posted from the last game session yet.

I can most likely be there Tuesday. I have a Physical Therapy appointment at 5:30 - they usually run between 60 and 90 minutes, so I may be a bit later than everyone else - but I think I can be there. I have to check with Mrs. Sèvatuan!

What??

What???!   Szalman not on track?  Hmmm....Even if we play Tomorrow instead of Thursday, that is still a strange Occurance.

*Checks weather*.  Nope.  Seasonal temperature, so the Earth hasn't shifted it's axis.

*Gently puts foot on floor*  Nope.  No Earthquakes, so the Earth isn't ripping itself apart from the inside.

*Checks around House, then looks at calendar*  AHA!  My house is a total pigsty, and it's two weeks after faire.  I knew something was wrong with reality.  

Wait until I show Mrs. Yng that the disaster known as my house is all szalman's fault...

I'm here

I can game Tuesday if'n when it happens. Just let me know, i have access to my yahoo at work again don't know if i can get on here but I'll give it a whirl tomarrow if I get the chance (busy week at work 2 people out and im covering for both which means im handling an entire comapnies paperwor! go me!).

However,

The rest of us are good for tomorrow.  Sev, you are my contact for tomorrow if you please, because I, too, will be out.  I'm removing ceiling tiles and having study sessions.

I am going to say it is going to happn unless Muad'Quinn says otherwise.  Maybe he is like Beetlejuice, and need to say his name three times for him to appear.  

Muad'OQuinn

Muad'OQuinn

Muad'OQuinn!

Thought his name was Betelgeuse, anyways.

I find myself sorely underprepared fr a game tonight, given that I hadn't finished anything yet (since it looked like we weren't going to be gaming Thursday), and that MrsOQuinn and I are furiously cleaning the place so that it'll be ready for the housewarming.

Will get with the Mrs, and see what she says. Should hear from me soon.

Color me RSVP'd. I am notifying Yngwie, who is unable to check the boards today.

I will be on the early side of late-ish (Probably by 7:30 or so).

I'll be there after I hit the gym (If I stink please someone tell me though I promise to shower) This is the first night Im going to be working out and gaming (almost a paradoxial arrangement that) so I don't know what my time will be like but it shouldn't be a problem. Should be around 7ish. May be bringin Kitt with me that's still unforseen.

Not saying I'm Jonsing but . . .

have we discussed when we are playing next?  And if so when/what was decided?

The way I figure it,

We are playing NEXT Thursday, the 28th of June.  I'm am cobbling my calendar with my wife, but I'm not seeing any conflict at all.  

Is Thursday the best day for everyone still?  I am finding that with me switching jobs--meaning that PD is pointless--I have a lot of extra time on my hands this month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back