• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
@Pai Chan Marceline_idue Marceline_idue Lost Echo Lost Echo @SolsticeArcanum Sunfall27 Sunfall27 @rakshasa @Webs Elk Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu

Season's greetings everyone! This is a roll-call type post. I'm trying to see who still wants to participate in this roleplay, and I ask that if you have seen this post to please respond to it and say if you will still participate. No worries if you can't, but i and others need to know if our characters are still in interactions.
I'm still hanging on!

Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Could your characters be roomed separately, or are they a "package deal" like Sharon with Thorntalon, Boomer with Rathbone, and July with Astra? Either is fine, but whichever you choose will influence what possibilities I suggest.

@Pai Chan Marceline_idue Marceline_idue Lost Echo Lost Echo @SolsticeArcanum Sunfall27 Sunfall27 @rakshasa @Webs Elk Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu

Season's greetings everyone! This is a roll-call type post. I'm trying to see who still wants to participate in this roleplay, and I ask that if you have seen this post to please respond to it and say if you will still participate. No worries if you can't, but i and others need to know if our characters are still in interactions.

Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Sunfall27 Sunfall27
How do you guys feel about Val and Zero rooming with Maximus and Finbar?
Sorry about that, season got busy a I stopped getting notifications. That sounds good to me!

Sunfall27 Sunfall27 Do you want to reply to Dr. Crank first, so you can also reply to Danielle freaking out? I don't mind waiting; I just didn't want you to be waiting on me at the same time.

Jin Kazama Punch GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

*Cracks knuckles* time to make some posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back