• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Interest Check and Opening Indicator !!! Refurbished !!! Still open, still needs new people!

I was waiting for a certain person to respond to Sato but I guess they disappeared? Anyway, I will push my characters elsewhere so we can keep this rp going.

I want to make a student who really wants to be evil but just sucks at it.

"Ha! I cured your cancer so that you'll live in this cruel world longer! You are now free to cry!" *Tears of joy.*

"Huh. . . This doesn't seem quite right. . ."

His character development is gonna go crazy. "I kidnapped all the puppies from the dog shelter that were about to be put down and distributed to them to kind rich families to slowly drain all their wealth! Fear my machinations!"

He actually genuinely needs a school to learn how to be evil.

"I have managed to raise the amount of money people get from minimum wage! Because money is the root of all evil! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Guys how are you guys so good at being evil? You make it look so easy."
". . .BECAUSE. IT. IS."

I want to make a student who really wants to be evil but just sucks at it.

"Ha! I cured your cancer so that you'll live in this cruel world longer! You are now free to cry!" *Tears of joy.*

"Huh. . . This doesn't seem quite right. . ."

His character development is gonna go crazy. "I kidnapped all the puppies from the dog shelter that were about to be put down and distributed to them to kind rich families to slowly drain all their wealth! Fear my machinations!"
He actually genuinely needs a school to learn how to be evil.

"I have managed to raise the amount of money people get from minimum wage! Because money is the root of all evil! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!"
"Guys how are you guys so good at being evil? You make it look so easy."
". . .BECAUSE. IT. IS."

I love this so much!

I love this so much!
"Good evening fellow obstacles! My name is Joseph Bon Gars! It's french for evil bastard the likes of which you've never seen!* Observe, under your seats you will find. . . VITAMIN GUMMIES! This will give you tooth decay! And the same amount of nutrients you would get from an apple! And you know what they say about apples. . . An apple a day! Keeps the doctor away! Crippling our medical institution! Fear my seeds of the inevitable apocalypse!"

*Its not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back