An eager newbie

Hey there, I won't make this terribly long, I'm new here, I like to rp, it helps me to write my stories over in the real world, wherever that is. I would love to take part in some rp, if anyone is willing to have me, cheers!

Heyo Lukas! Welcome to RpNation~ Some official dude will probs give you the "official welcome" sooner or later! Hope you enjoy rping here~

ScarletHood said:
Heyo Lukas! Welcome to RpNation~ Some official dude will probs give you the "official welcome" sooner or later! Hope you enjoy rping here~
I love the picture! Ahaha

and thank you, if you'd like to do/organize anything, feel free to ask ^_^

@Lukas Melling Gale

Welcome! If you are looking for RPs, I have a Fantasy RP in progress you can join, a "Yugioh" RP and a Video Game Mashup RP that I am trying to gather players for.

Links:

Mercenaries of Deretor (Overview)

"Yugioh" Tournament or Adventure (Monster Battles with Pokemon-esque Mechanics)

Video Game Mashup Adventure

Also have an idea poll, if there is something that you may want to see eventualy

Link:

Mythy's RP ideas.

Nice Profile Picture, by the way. Makes me wonder if he has a story.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21156-lukas-melling-gale/ said:
@Lukas Melling Gale[/URL]
Welcome! If you are looking for RPs, I have a Fantasy RP in progress you can join, a "Yugioh" RP and a Video Game Mashup RP that I am trying to gather players for.

Links:

Also have an idea poll, if there is something that you may want to see eventualy

Link:

Mythy's RP ideas.

I'll certainly join the fantasy rp!

and Yes, he has quite the story

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21156-lukas-melling-gale/ said:

Links:

Link:

Mythy's RP ideas.

Would you consider rp-ing with me to show me the ropes of your rules and such?

I'm a very story driven rp-er, i enjoy action as well ^_^

@Lukas Melling Gale

Do you mean a short PMRP with your character to get used to the combat system? I could do that. Just PM me your CS, I will look it over, and then we can start. Does that work? ^_^

Do you mean a short PMRP with your character to get used to the combat system? I could do that. Just PM me your CS, I will look it over, and then we can start. Does that work? ^_^
Of course, though, I'm not even sure how to send a PM yet xD ahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back