ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

I have always had this idea. . .

Survival Log:

Name: Dr. Zachary Stephens, Medical Doctor

Days after Compound Trials began: 327

Days after Compound release: 3

“The world will be a better place, we can repair it. Out scientists are working day and night to find the perfect Compound to begin the necessary repairs.”

If only. The world was in no shape to be repaired. It was in need of more testing, more pollution reduction, more protection. But now, what have we done. The Compound was discovered amongst a few other possible combinations, most of which the top biochemists pulled out of their asses. Combine the Hydrogen with the Mercury. See what happens. They had no clue what to really look for, no matter what the CEO said to the press. One just, happened to test positive. Compound 7. Lucky seven they called it as they popped their champagne bottles in the lab.

“We’ll begin mass production immediately. We can finally begin to fix our Mother Earth, back to her original greatness.” No testing…no complaints. Other than the few hippy tree huggers that managed to pay attention to their politics through the marijuana smoke that filled their “Green” apartments. Especially outside of ground zero. The city that invented this so called, miracle. And the first site to release the Compound into the air in mass quantities. The first city to go off the radar. If only we had known, maybe they would have changed it, done more research, completed more tests, but no. They wanted their millions.

The chemicals where meant to repair the Ozone layer, which seemed to shrink more and more each day. Polar ice caps where continuing to melt, adding too much fresh water to the oceans. Seasons where going to gradually lose balance, things would switch. A repair compound was needed, hence our current position. I was to be transferred, but only made it to the outside of the city, from what I’m looking at. But I cannot believe what I am seeing…

Testing must now be done. As to why this was the reaction, though I have a pretty good idea. I hope to find other survivors, for I cannot be the only one. Yet, why am I? What has caused such a tragedy, and how far does it expand? I must find the Bunker. Get to the lab. Maybe we can fix this. God I hope so.

For what is not already dead, is dying around me.

Oh, I like this idea. So the compound is just slowly killing people or did I read that wrong? I'd be interested in joining.

Some people are already dead but others are slowly dying. I'm typing up a scene post, everything that you will see and what not. Thanks for being interested.

The post, along with my entrance post shall be up shortly, if you wish to join in on the action. LOL.

LOL. Oh btw...Your chara must be human. And can be anything..A computer hacker? Stripper? Whatever. LMAO.

You're welcome. The thread is already up and what not under Slice of Life.

Since I gave you permission and it's my thread yes. But you ask people before you just jump in.

Sure Ember. The thread is already set up under Slice of Life thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back