Always looking for 1x1s~

StarDust

Cupcake Fairy
I put up one of these before, but i thought it was time for a new one~

i will RP just about anything. even if im not good at it, im up for the challenge. im female and can play both gender roles, though im stronger as the female.

a little info on what i do like and things im capable of:

~Long Term RPs(possibly with more then one generation)

~fighting(though i still need practice with fight scenes)

~Romance

---love triangles and drama are good, emotional stuff so it doesnt get blah or boring

~i can play more then one character at a time. preffered number is between 1-4 charas(not including side charas)

~fantasy, scifi

~realistic

~deep, problematic, climactic stories.

theres plenty of other stuff, but really like i said im open to anything, so message me or post here, im always looking for new people to RP with.

Hi there, Im a pretty confident at rp'ing, and i would say my grammer and spelling are very good.

I have more or less exclusivly rp'd with fantasy up to now, but i'd be willing to do other things with someone good.

I am good at playing either gender, and I can confidently keep track of 4, 5 main characters at once.

If you'd like to rp with me, let me know!

My idea is a romance, I was thinking Human X Dragon, which would mean soon or later, there would be hybrids. Now to start, the human would be in a field somewhere doing whatever, when she hears a roar from a injured dragon, when she goes to investigate, she finds out it is in fact the dragon king, and with minutes to spare, she must save him before a evil dragon takes over and destroy the human race.

This would contain side and main characters for us both.

Hi! I would love to task about doing an rp with you. I love fantasy and scifi adventure rps with a bit of romance. I would really like to do a scifi or maybe steampunk rp. I would love to try a long rp with more than one generation.

@Mariposa89, sorry i didnt see your reply, send me a PM with any ideas you may have!

[MENTION=4318]BigRedFurryDragonEmporer![/MENTION] im not very good with animal or creature characters unless they are cats, or 90% human like people with animal ears and tails....i do like the idea though, if you want to brainstorm PM me.

@Kole, i PMed you myself.

sorry i didnt personally PM all of you, ive been busy with school work.

StarDust said:
I put up one of these before, but i thought it was time for a new one~
i will RP just about anything. even if im not good at it, im up for the challenge. im female and can play both gender roles, though im stronger as the female.

a little info on what i do like and things im capable of:

~Long Term RPs(possibly with more then one generation)

~fighting(though i still need practice with fight scenes)

~Romance

---love triangles and drama are good, emotional stuff so it doesnt get blah or boring

~i can play more then one character at a time. preffered number is between 1-4 charas(not including side charas)

~fantasy, scifi

~realistic

~deep, problematic, climactic stories.

theres plenty of other stuff, but really like i said im open to anything, so message me or post here, im always looking for new people to RP with.

Hello! I'm interested for a 1x1, what ideas do you have for a romance-themed roleplay?:bigsmile:

alright. well, i'm pretty much up for any kind of rp. what's your favorite genre? [MENTION=2768]StarDust[/MENTION]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back