alright alright alright alright alright alright, et cetera

plumbus

superest dump
right so it's been at least 6 years since I was involved with forum role playing but I remember it was super fun and I loved it, so here I am again.

I was on flarping and hivetale as bitchfeathers and appropriately cat-appreciative morty, if that means anything to anyone.

anyway I'm generally lewd and gay and I say a lot of Curse Words and I like to watch discourse unfold, basically I am the worst.

I like rick and morty, homestuck, he is a good boy, daughter of the lilies, steven universe, bojack horseman, futurama, roosterteeth, and a lot of other stuff. not willing to rp all those things, of course, but some of them. 

I've got ocs, too, so many. So Many from so many Fandoms and Original Shit it hurts sometimes.

anyway sup, I am plumbus, I will be your guide into

Uh

Cartoon crossovers and other stupid fucking stuff like that.

Edit: realizing morty fits perfectly into that circle avatar icon, wow, amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll find out if you post 10 xD  

And then 250 and then 500. (Though those are not integral to enjoy just perks)

@PhilosophyGirl

I assume pinging works on here but idk.

anyway yo, hey, his.

I didn't see anything particularly awesome thats unlocked but hey, maybe that's the deal, it's a big secret.

how are you doing. I know in the n-hemisphere it's cold and flu season and im getting the brunt of it, I hope you arent!

((It was going to be a big prank to get them to rush to 500 after they got hosted projects unlocked at 250 but you ruined it :'3))

Welcome to RPN! I've actually just returned to the site pretty recently myself, considering I used to roleplay here and remembered how much fun it was! Glad you're rejoining a roleplaying community as well! *applauds* c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back