• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Allen's Partner Search! (´・ω・`)

luneea

trapped in wonderland
tumblr_inline_o1fcts1yaW1tk7s3y_540.png

ABOUT

hi! my name is allen and i am a smol frightened kitty please treat me with care

tumblr_nazgbpMRaU1tjsrxao1_400.png

- i am 16 years old and have been roleplaying for roughly 5 years, give or take

- i have various health issues that sometimes bring bouts of inactivity; i apologize for this

- i live in the est timezone (PA)

- i'm the 3 s'; shy, sleepy, sensitive

- i like video games and ocs

- i really love cats

- i'm very much up for making friends, pls don't be scared to talk to me!!

RP INFO

-
Be understanding. as i stated before, i have issues with my health that can become cause for sudden leave. this probably will not happen often, but when it does it's very sudden and there's no promising i can always warn you.

-
Do not message me if you are 20+. sorry if this is strange, but for my own comfort, please only respond to this thread if you are 19 or younger.

-
I will roleplay characters of any gender or sexuality. M/M, F/F, M/F (+NB characters) relations are all okay with me. if taken in a romantic context, in all honesty i am most comfortable with same-gender shippings or ships with a NB character involved, but M/F are alright as well. on that note, if you are homophobic, transphobic, cissexist, etc. etc., you are not welcome here.

-
Type grammatically. "but allen that's so hypocritical, you haven't typed grammatically this entire time!" please don't be turned away by my style of writing out of rp; i type casually because it is what makes me most comfortable and i see no reason to be so formal. but while we rp i assure you that i will type grammatically, and i'm hoping you do the same.

-
I am not okay with sexual content. in specification to this, i am okay with sex-related things; for example, i have an oc who works in the sex industry. but under no circumstances am i okay with rping or even coming close to that point unless you are a good friend of mine. other workings of NSFW however, such as gore, i am okay with incorporating.

Plots

Fandoms

Pokemon

Everybody wants to be a master, everybody wants to show their skills! Everybody wants to get there faster, make their way to the top of the hill! OCs are mainly what I'm searching for here, but I'm most knowledgeable with game-verse characters and know well enough of anime-verse to pull it off if that's what you're interested in.

Life is Strange

Let's face it -- the end of lis
sucked. Help me create a new ending, new decisions, new relationships, or maybe an entirely new story and characters altogether?! AU's are also very welcome, though I do not have any in mind, please do tell if you have any of your own!

Fragile Dreams

Come on, we all know Seto and Crow were more than just 'best friends'. As we know of, Seto is currently all alone in his world... but what if we could change that? Even if just for a bit more? I also have a few AUs in mind... I really love Fragile Dreams and would like to meet others who know of it too, so hmu!

no slide no slide no slide
no slide

this is all i have for now, but this will (hopefully) be updated once i can think of more things to add!

a list of fandoms i am interested in! there are definitely more than this but these are the ones that currently come to mind; this most likely will be updated once i've thought of more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Allen!!!!!!!

My name is Manfa, or Sam if you prefer.

I'm super interested in a roleplay, you seem like a perfect match for me. I also
really love cats, and am also shy and sensitive and all that jazz.

I also like talking and becoming friends. :3

I was interested in the scars? I have a bit of an idea for it, though not much.

I however just noticed that you said no one over 20, and sadly I am 21....

Shoot.

So I'm sorry but I'd like to still give it a shot in at least trying to contact you! PM me if you're up to it, if not I'm sorry for the bother!

Anyway have a great day :3

Manfalynn said:
Hi Allen!!!!!!!
My name is Manfa, or Sam if you prefer.

I'm super interested in a roleplay, you seem like a perfect match for me. I also
really love cats, and am also shy and sensitive and all that jazz.

I also like talking and becoming friends. :3

I was interested in the scars? I have a bit of an idea for it, though not much.

I however just noticed that you said no one over 20, and sadly I am 21....

Shoot.

So I'm sorry but I'd like to still give it a shot in at least trying to contact you! PM me if you're up to it, if not I'm sorry for the bother!

Anyway have a great day :3
thank you for your interest, i'm glad you've gathered an idea for my plotline! you seem very nice, but i am still very hesitant to interact with adults, however. give me a bit to think on it and i will PM you about it soon enough.

I completely understand! (I don't feel like much of an adult so they intimidate me sometimes ^^; haha)

Take your time, I'm very understanding.

Hello hello! I've still got a long ways to go until I'm 20 so I think I'm safe for now!

;) I'd love love love to do LiS or one of your general starts if you're cool with it! ^_^

EDIT - Or Good Kid/Rebel sounds lovely! :) But I forgot to ask, is it alright if there's no romance between the characters? That's like my deal breaker haha ^^'

EDIT #5,000 - Okay, okay I think I definitely want to do Good Kid/Rebel if you're alright with no romance! <3

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I love so many of these plots

scars, lazy coworker, and the rebel ones and the kittenssss

Kittens are best.

hello smol cat!

I love all your original prompts. I don't think I can decide ;;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back