• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

All that is left. (1x1 search)

ReesesMeeces

BLACKJACK!
So. This is my rp idea c:

It takes place in a dystopian future, where machines have gained conscience and rebelled against their human owners, leaving the human population depleted and broken. After the demise of most of the humans, the robots discovered they had made a terrible mistake, as they lacked the capability to keep themselves running without the help and labour of the humans. After some time, even the robots have shut off, leaving the last remaining humans to fend for themselves on the desolate planet they once called home. However, the danger is not yet over for the humans, because they are being picked off by something far more sinister than what has been made by man. As this is a one on one roleplay, the area in which the roleplay takes place only contains two people, and will be like a 3rd person documentation of their struggles to survive in this harsh environment.

I will most likely update this with pictures later on. Right now, I'm only planning and looking for a rp partner. I am looking for someone who is semi-literate and enjoys this type of rp (obviously). Although it is horror, I'm not fussed if you want to add romance to it, but it's not vital to the story.

If I were to do an introduction to the roleplay it would probably look something like this;

'How would you cope if you lost everything in a single day?

I did. Four years of endless wandering around and for what? I have yet to see another soul. I keep a picture in my pocket to remind myself of the ones I have lost, but I can no longer picture the life we had before this, nor can I remember what their voices even sound like. Somehow, I'm still here, if you call this living. Loneliness is a heavy burden to bear when your everyday survival is a struggle. You feel isolated and cold. You lose hope of ever finding civilization.

You even start to see things.

I fear there is something out there, in the dead wilderness that the machines created, hiding in the shadows and stalking my every move. I'm not even sure if what I've seen was real, but what I do know is that I need help; fast.

If there is anyone out there, this is an urgent cry for help. Please.

We are all that is left.'

Last edited by a moderator:
DennisR said:
np, just a thing i wanna know. What's your time? because it's getting late.
I'll be in during this weekend and I'll be online outside of working hours. I live in Britain so it'll be the London timezone to look out for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back