All is Fair in Love & War [Inactive]

Dylan stopped short, when he noticed her taking pressure off his chest. He then slowly kissed the edge of her mouth, pulling back smirking. "Irresistible now?"

Rose's heart was racing as his lips pressed the edge of her mouth the sensation of his soft lips on her skin remained lingering there even after he pulled away. She quickly shoved him off of her and turned away. "I didn't fall for you for a second" She huffed making her way to the upstairs.

Rose rolled her eyes sitting on the edge of his bed she slipped out of her converse dropping them to the floor, she had been either running or killing all day and she was exhausted after having to deal with this jokester. She had a fleeting thought of leaving zombies would be better than him right now.. but he had her weapon she had no option than to stay.

Rose laid back on the bed sighing she pulled out an ipod from her pocket and putting the headphones in her ears. "before you make fun of me for keeping this device, just know it's better than having to listen to the sounds out there" Rose pointed in indication to the outside which faint noises can still be heard even from inside.

Dylan nodded and took one headphone into his ears. "Don't worry, I do it too. I just lost mine though." Dylan smiled and closed his eyes.

Rose looked back at Dylan mentally taking note of this small moment they shared before pressing play and the song 'vienna' by billy joel began to play she shut her eyes letting the music lull her to sleep and soon she was fast asleep one hand laid across her stomach the other close to her head her chest rising and falling with her steady breathing.

Dylan woke up and found the headphones still in his ear, Rose lying asleep. He rolled onto his side and just stared at her. He didn't know why he was staring, Dylan just was. He moved a strand of hair from her face and played with her hair. It's kind of cheesy or weird but he knew that. Dylan grabbed her ipod and turned it off, laying it on the nightstand. He then cupped Rose's face, amazed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back