• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All about Life

Soooo.....can I post a CS? I mean, I'm going to post one now~~ Just let me know if I get accepted or not, onegaishimasu! xD

Yeah its alright ^^ We have currently a lot of males tho, so I would prefer a female huehue

Last edited by a moderator:
@Still Crazy, XDD they really turned out disliking each other. Makes it more interesting

1057600.jpg

Sorry for the absence. I've been on the road since last night and will continue to be so until tonight pct. thanks~~

Hey guys just wanted to inform you that I'll be off for maybe a few days were moving to day and got to be out by 3pm pacific standard time and hopefully I'll be able to talk to you guys again soon.

Ehh high school, but that were the classes of masao I dont know about your char. You can decide ^^

And yes you can join this rp

Hey everyone sorry I haven't protested until recently but I'm moving right now and in a hotel room so I may have too go offline tomorrow but until then I'll be online. Hope you understand.

Alushey said:
Hey everyone sorry I haven't protested until recently but I'm moving right now and in a hotel room so I may have too go offline tomorrow but until then I'll be online. Hope you understand.
Okay, be safe! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back