• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

I was thinking about sticking to the rp but the length of the replies-them being rather short for my tastes-and then the amount of pages I would have to read seems a bit to much for me, so just take me off of the participants list. I do apologize for the inconvenience and do hope to see you all in another role play in the future. Have a wonderful rest of the day and have a great time in the continuation of this role play, all the best wishes to the success of the thread.

Muse.

[QUOTE="Mediocritys Muse]I was thinking about sticking to the rp but the length of the replies-them being rather short for my tastes-and then the amount of pages I would have to read seems a bit to much for me, so just take me off of the participants list. I do apologize for the inconvenience and do hope to see you all in another role play in the future. Have a wonderful rest of the day and have a great time in the continuation of this role play, all the best wishes to the success of the thread.
Muse.

[/QUOTE]
alright i understand your reasons and its fine :D have a good one see you in another rp hopefully!

I live in central missouri. Gasconade, Franklin, Washington, and Crawford county roads are screwed up

Out here there are a lot of roads that back up against a creek or are close to the river. When it floods it floods here . Unfortunately

im gonna leave this rp... i may eventually come back. my oc haruko moved away or something.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]im gonna leave this rp... i may eventually come back. my oc haruko moved away or something.

[/QUOTE]
Alright hope to see you in another rp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back