• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Alice In Wonderland

He smiled softly and got up. He gently took her by the hand and led her upstairs to his room. His bed was a queen size with a canopy over it that looked like a top hat. He then went to a closet and removed a blue dress, apron, and blue top hat from it. Gilbert then set it on a night stand.

"Tonight you will sleep here, in my bed. Tomorrow we see the queen. I have prepared proper attire for you. Try to be calm, hmmm? Good night sweet Alice." he then started for the door.

Alice watched him go for the door. "Wait, I am going to see a queen? Which one? Is she going to try and kill me?" She asked him, looking at the attire out of the corner of her eye. She was curious about the hat but she liked the dress and apron. She looked at the clothes for a moment before turning her attention back to him.

"Yes, you are seeing a queen. No she will not harm you. You will be seeing my liege, the Black Queen. " he said not even turning to look at her. He was quite tired and feared his temper would show horribly if he did not get his fix of tea. He needed to get downstairs and brew some tea as quickly as possible.

Alice sighed and flopped onto the bed. She looked at the ceiling, pondering everything. She sighed and shut her eyes, letting her sleep deprived and confused mind tug her into sleep. She dreamt about the black and white queen's fighting over her, lightning flashing though the sky and red roses falling from the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back