Alcatraz: The Awakening (Open-accepting applicants)

TheBlackAbyss17

The story is about 8 regular teenagers who lead different lives. They all go to the same school and they all interact with each other in some way. They each have a connection to each other none of them knew about. One girl finds a specific interest in the prison after a lesson in History. She's then determined to visit it and brings along her friends and their friends. Stuck on the Island as no one knew they were there and their boat missing. The old souls of the prisoners of Alcatraz wreak havoc on her and her friends.

RULES (There's quite a bit)

1. Please try and use good grammar and spelling

2. No mary-sues

3. I'm accepting the first 16 people. You can double up or triple up on characters and that will count as 2 or 3 characters in the sense of taking up spaces in the 16 open slots. 8 girls and 8 guys. Some of them will be in the past going as far back as any date between 1934 and 1963. So that's about 4 girls and guys in 1934 to 1963 and 4 girls and guys present day.

4. Relationships are only aloud inside the group

5. PM me with any questions

6. Wow me with your characters.

7. When RPing obviously its all in 3rd person (Ex: John walked to school)

8. Please please PLEASE, follow each other. Read what you guys wrote and type your part following that. If there is a scene change please note it. (Ex: Lets say...Bailey (RPer #1) wrote..."Amy turned the corner bumping into a tall muscular figure. At the sight of Kevin she fainted." Vicky(RPer #2) would then say "Amy fainted at the sight of Kevin, she knew how shy she was when she was around him. But never fathomed the idea of fainting." For the scene change since I've already written the first 4 chapters in story format I know how I want it to be. So what we're going to be doing is dating scene changes. (Ex:February 23rd, 2012 *press enter here* ....Amy blah blah blah.) And you go on with your part.

9. There will be news reports SO if you can handle it whoever wants too can write them but PM the reports to me before it's posted for reviewing.

10. Good luck!

Form

Name:

Personality:

Friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/crush:

Appearance(Please use real pictures):

Other:

My Character

Name:Cassandra

Nickname: Cass, Cassie

Personality:laughs a lot, bubbly, hyper

Friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/crush:

Lesley-Ann-Brandt.jpeg

Name: Jerry

Personality: Shy, Good sense of humor, Good mood overall.

Friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/crush: (I don't really get this...)

Appearance(Please use real pictures): http://elfpack.com/stuff/aj/47430/1282375789.jpg

Other: This isn't my first Roleplay, but it is on this forum! Please tell me where I can elaborate if I get something wrong!

Name:Bryan Abrams

Personality:Bryan is quiet and withdrawn, and is akward and shy around most people because his father physically abused him. Because of him being quiet and withdrawn, he annually sets off the kind of look that he is cold and snippy, but if he gets to know someone, he'll stop being quiet. He'll begin to talk more, and once he does, people tend to realize that he isn't cold or snippy, and he's actually a fairly good and sweet guy.

Appearance: View attachment 1990

Other:N/A

Name: Ryan Vago, goes by RV.

Personality: RV is generally a very loud, quirky person and can be a bit sarcastic and a bit morbid at times. She is also quite mischievous and has made a talent out of getting herself and others in trouble, although she has trouble keeping friends because of this she never stops trying to make new friends.

Appearance: View attachment 2308

Name: Danni Gunter.

Personality: Danni is a very outgoing person, usually somewhat of a party animal. But other times just sitting down with a nice book is just enough for her. She has a hard time with forgiveness and tends to hold grudges a lot longer than she should. Danni has an intense fear of the dark that keeps her on edge.

Appearance: View attachment 2309

Name: Jayy Scarrah

Personality: Jayy is usualy on the quiet side, she rearly ever talks, She's kind hearted and funny when you get to know her but before she can be a bit snippy. Her dad left her when she was 5 and her mom obbandened her so she lives with her uncle who doesn't care about her so she's used to being ignored too. You do not want to get on her bad side unless you want a broken arm.

tumblr_lvd5vmMIFp1r74ylmo1_500_large.png

Name: Leo Wyatt

Personality: Very quiet. Keeps to himself.

Friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/crush:None

dazed-and-confused-mitch-kramer-our-kitchen-sink1.jpg

Other: none

Users who are viewing this thread

Back