• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alcatraz Out Of Character CLOSED (RESTART)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for the delay in posts everyone!
I've been feeling like crap the last 2 days and work has not been helping at all. So I'll catch up on everyone's post and get something out tonight.

Oh, right, I forgot to mention Ryoko PMed me a reply she hadn’t posted yet, and what I wrote lines up with it. I also can’t edit on mobile (I’ll be on computer later)

Sorry, darling I have taken a bit of a break from the internet to make sure my mind is in check... As soon as I get my next job application finished I will be back on!

Hey, I'm really sorry, but I may have to drop the roleplay.

With two jobs I just don't have much time to get on and get replies out like I use to and when I'm only able to get a reply out every 3 or so days, I feel overwhelmed trying to catch up and it makes me feel terrible knowing that someone could be waiting for me to reply.

Again I'm really sorry, you can do as you wish with my character and I hope the rest of the roleplay goes well for all of you.

Hey, I'm really sorry, but I may have to drop the roleplay.

With two jobs I just don't have much time to get on and get replies out like I use to and when I'm only able to get a reply out every 3 or so days, I feel overwhelmed trying to catch up and it makes me feel terrible knowing that someone could be waiting for me to reply.

Again I'm really sorry, you can do as you wish with my character and I hope the rest of the roleplay goes well for all of you.

*hugs.* I hope you’re okay. I know we haven’t ever like talked, but I know how hard it is when your so busy your head nearly explodes.

Just to make sure you know, I’m not away (I know that’s a rule). I just can’t reply yet cos I’m waiting.

Yeah I meant like just weird creepy things about him, not terrible. I may have worded that weird...

Oh man... I feel you darling. I have had two hours of sleep in the last three days... I'm spent

ANNOUNCEMENT
After a lot of discussion between me and the others, I'm saddened to hereby have to inform you all that we'll be closing down this RP.

We have several reasons for making this move, including but not limited to:
  • The many people who joined but never posted in the RP
  • The many people who ended up leaving the RP
  • The behavior, rule-violations, and quality of posts of the current members
We will be restarting this RP in time, but most likely not here on RPnation. We've learned from the second round, and there will be several changes the next time around:
  • Fewer people in total, more people with an interest
  • Long-term availability is to be expected
  • Regular (think 4 times per week) posting
  • Age-restrictions (16+?)
  • A writing sample required upon joining
Some people appear to forget that this is a serious RP, and we expect some degree of effort to be put into sticking to the plot, sticking to logic within the setting and sticking to the rules.
This is an RP where children arrive with hopes of a better future, at the price of being experimented on. The staff isn't evil at first glance, maybe unusual, but they have a job. Overall, the lessons are boring, the homework is boring and the experiments are a daily annoyance. But the interactions are fun most of the time.

Yet, there are things going on in the background that will slowly start to become apparent. Children going missing, signs of darker experimentation, a plot going on involving the entire staff. It's a crime story. One where tactics and deduction are important.

We didn't advertise it as anything else.
If you can't respect that, if you came here looking for anything else, you've come to the wrong place.

Thank you for sticking with us and reading this post!

Hopefully, you'll join us next time around

Nooooooooooo. I really enjoyed this RP :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back