Alana Lyndon's School for the Gifted [Inactive]

StorybookUsername

StorybookUsername submitted a new role play:

Alana Lyndon's School for the Gifted - Superhero highschool! Dealing with teenage drama and manifesting powers.

Welcome to Alana Lyndon's School For The Gifted.

We here at ALS are committed to providing quality education and training to young minds. We hope to cultivate your existing skills, and perhaps find new ones. We accept all kind's here at ALS, from ages 11-19, with special side courses for college students.

Sadly, ALS is a rather small school, with only 187 students spread across 6 grades. But, with the teacher to students ratio being only 1:7, we make sure that every...

Read more about this role play... 

Wicca Lyndon

11th Grade

Sorceress

Schoolyard

The first day of school was always... interesting at ALS. You could watch as everyone met up with each other, the sky filled with students arriving in excitement, the ground filled with students trudging in. New students watching in awe as older ones displayed their powers in a weird dominance display. Your eyes burning from the ugly, multi-colored uniforms. Yellow for the geeks, red for the jocks, blue for the weirdo's, purple for the decent ones, and green for everyone else. At least, that's how Wicca saw it. She might be a bit biased.

Oh well, she thought, flying towards the other purple-clad students. Wicca smirked at the shocked looks beneath her. Newbies. As she landed, she flicked her long, dark-brown hair out of her face (and perfect make-up, thank you magic), one of the downsides to flying was situating yourself afterwards.

The young woman looked around for her siblings, and spotted them amongst the sea of green uniforms. The Lyndon kids all looked pretty similar. Bronze skin, dark brown hair and eyes, similar faces. Aidan and Nadia both had short hair, and if Nadia didn't already have breasts, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Wicca was taller than both of them, but compared to the other kids her age, she was rather short. They looked like they were having fun, talking about whatever they were obsessing over right now.

The sorceress had received her schedule weeks ago, and had memorized the quickest ways to get to her classes without flying (which wasn't allowed in the halls). Her first class was Latin Incantations with Professor Taylor. Then it was English Lit, Advanced Mathematics, Intro to Enchanting and Advanced Manipulation & Generation, History of Magic, Meditation, and Intro to Aura Manipulation. Wicca was excited for the last one.

She supposed she should get going. Professor Taylor was awful when people were late to class.

First day of school always the worst. i just moved here when i figured out i had powers. now i don't know anybody here more of the reason to hate everybody.

"hey new kid" some random guys tried to talk to me "hey whats your powers"

i sighed then trapped inside a cage and threw him across the school front lawn. then he shot a fireball at me but i blocked it with a brick wall

"dude whats your problem" he said everyone was staring at me and i hated it. i just walked away. everyone i walked by would either looked away from me or gave me a nasty glare. jst the way i like it.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back