• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

LeSoraAmari said:
You're... Older. My soul is younger.
Also, you've only just followed me now wtf? I thought we were the same.

EDIT: I didn't follow you either lmao
I followed you when I tried to view profile and it no work.

Kyuubey said:
I'll be daddy.
>stares intensely
O.o .......

MrNeko said:
Ive been waiting for her to respond
lol that's why i asked what should we do if she decides not to post anymore and there's more assassin then their are guards right now lol

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]lol that's why i asked what should we do if she decides not to post anymore and there's more assassin then their are guards right now lol

[/QUOTE]
Oh Alright also thanks for answering my question.Also nice persona profile pic and what are we going to do

Last edited by a moderator:
WrathSama17 said:
(I shall be the captain!)
Mitchs98 said:
I honestly didn't expect her to stick around as long as she did.
true she gets bored fairly easy now i think back to an rp i was in before with her, shame really her char had potential to grow.

I wonder how the new leader will be picked.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]true she gets bored fairly easy now i think back to an rp i was in before with her, shame really her char had potential to grow.
I wonder how the new leader will be picked.

[/QUOTE]
Personally I've just stopped accepting her in my rps..

Mitchs98 said:
Personally I've just stopped accepting her in my rps..
fair enough i'd be the same way, but enough of that did i give you enough to work your post for sera if not i can have polin ask you to join their table so you can talk to him since it's a party

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]fair enough i'd be the same way, but enough of that did i give you enough to work your post for sera if not i can have polin ask you to join their table so you can talk to him since it's a party

[/QUOTE]
I'm posting soon. And, i thought Sera and Spice were in a completely different area?

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]they are that's why i said polin and co lol

[/QUOTE]
But..polin is at the guard party?..

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]it hasn't been decided the group or kayzo etc need to have their say

[/QUOTE]
Alright so decided soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back