• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]How would you like to start???

[/QUOTE]
I dunno, but, we should use OOC. Do you want me to post first or you?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Yes please. Sorry for making you do all this work in busy af and it sucks

[/QUOTE]
Its fine d:

Name:

Silith (means inoccent death)

Whoever is known as master to her may give her a different name if so wishes

???

Looks like a 7 year old though

Genderless but looks like a female

Appearance:

image-jpeg.231958

Personality:

Dark, ruthless,obedient, cold, heartless, sinister, acts inocent as can be, (ever evil aspect comes from her taking after her former owners)

Sexuality:

None

Bio:

Silith was originally designed by the first king to be like a daughter for him but after he passed and she was given to another king thats what turned her into the second darkest imperial arms ever. The next three masters after the first king were all genocidal psychopaths that thoroughly loved watching her torture her victims in the worst and darkest ways they could imagine along with using her as a extinguisher of races and other kingdoms. And every master since has been dark and evil.

Imperial Arm (I have to approve):

Silith is an imperial arms made out of the heart of the darkest danger beast in history. With the ability to control shadows and move through them it gives her the biggest advantage when fighting especially if it is dark outside or they are inside. Usually is fond of turning her arms into this

View attachment 231964

Trump- her master says the words that her name means (inocent death) which activates her final form where she draws in every dark thought her master has. The darker the thoughts the more power she has. Then battles till victory is achieved but then slaughters her master then waits for her next master to come along

Assassin or Guard:

Imperial arms

Likes & Dislikes:

Whatever her master wishes her to dislike and like

Crush (opt):

None

Skill(s):

Capable of horrible torture that would make the darkest of people find scary, unbelievably stealthy, unbelievably strong, swift, accurate, persice.

Other:

(just to make her easy to find)

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 231964[/URL]

Trump- her master says the words that her name means (inocent death) which activates her final form where she draws in every dark thought her master has. The darker the thoughts the more power she has. Then battles till victory is achieved but then slaughters her master then waits for her next master to come along

Assassin or Guard:

Imperial arms

Likes & Dislikes:

Whatever her master wishes her to dislike and like

Crush (opt):

None

Skill(s):

Capable of horrible torture that would make the darkest of people find scary, unbelievably stealthy, unbelievably strong, swift, accurate, persice.

Other:

(just to make her easy to find)
This roleplay is dead

Kayzo said:
This roleplay is dead
Fuck me (:'()(TAT)(:'()(:'()(:'()(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(:'()(:<)(TAT)(:'()(TAT)(TAT)(:'()(:'()(TAT)(:'()(:'()(:'()(TAT)(TAT)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(:<)(:'()(TAT)(:'()(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Fuck me (:'()(TAT)(:'()(:'()(:'()(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(:'()(:<)(TAT)(:'()(TAT)(TAT)(:'()(:'()(TAT)(:'()(:'()(:'()(TAT)(TAT)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(:<)(:'()(TAT)(:'()(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)(:<)

[/QUOTE]
Same. Everyone just up and left without telling me

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i agree with mitch because i really like this rp

[/QUOTE] i want this rp to be back i liked it a lot i'm just waiting for something to happen

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back