• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sinny The Fool

Boogaloo Anarchist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to Akame Ga Kill(ing our Boredom) interest check for a character-focused sandbox roleplay taking place in our very own version of the world of Akame Ga Kill. Now just because this is set within a world full of tragedy, death and often misery. That doesn't mean we have to be! We want this roleplay to be a generally fun and easy-going fandom group to make some stories with and it will be the group who ultimately makes the final decisions.

The setup is simple, as it isn't too far different from the original anime. This will focus on the conflicts and exploits of the Revolutionary Army and specifically its sub-faction of assassins "Night Raid" and the forces of the "Empire", all taking place in the country called The Capital, home of the Empire. Will you be among the members of the Night Raid assassins, fighting a hopeless battle against the all-powerful Empire? Or will you serve the illusive World Emperor as one of their soldiers or elite guard?

----------

RULES
1. This is an AU roleplay and won't include any of the canon teigu or characters but instead our own. We will also allow some changes and expansions upon original lore/concepts present in the canon.
2. A GM must approve of characters before posting (you can make however many characters you want just try to limit yourself to what you can handle). GM's are Solemn Jester Solemn Jester and myself
3. We are accepting all levels of roleplayers, you can be about as detailed or non-detailed as you wish to be. (Though we do at least want two sentences per post).
4. Anyone can possess a Teigu, but those characters will run a greater risk of death whenever facing off against another Teigu user. (Though ultimately we will still leave this up to players)
5. Be nice to each other :) And especially me, I AM FRAGILE. Be mean to Solemn Jester Solemn Jester because he deserves it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back