• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ain't No Sleepin

[QUOTE="Jake Lawson]Can someone kind of catch me up on where we are at in the roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
Bloods in the way to raid Crips, that's all for now

Darth Gangsta]@tomato modest [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32263-jjcoollay1434/ said:
@jjcoollay1434[/URL] @JPTheWarrior @The Great Catsby
Tagging the people that were originally in this RP. Recreated it.
I feel like i was in one rp with a'miron...

ANYWAYS.

Been awhile huh Darth? Why not get some comic relief and innocence in this joint to a certain degree With My OC Marth? PM INCOMING.

@Dibbydoo I think your forgetting that the Yamaguchi-gumi Yakuza are establishing themselves a bit, and it seems ya' wanna be friendly and are offering to talk about relations.

Sin's on his way to go smash a girl....I can have the girl's house be in blood territory if you want. And Xavier is in his room sleep. I got other crips standing gaurd

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]Essentially he did, but that is done and over with. Now we just have people being shot, killed, and stabbed all around.

[/QUOTE]
So, You'll be Marth's Big enemy in a sense? Well, sincere actually but still! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
GoldenChari said:
So, You'll be Marth's Big enemy in a sense? Well, sincere actually but still! xD
What? How would I be your big enemy? All I said is now warfare has begun ensuing and people are getting hurt and killed?

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]What? How would I be your big enemy? All I said is now warfare has begun ensuing and people are getting hurt and killed?

[/QUOTE]
well, sincere mentioned willingly having Marth as a servent xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back