Ahh, I hope we get along!

Matcha

Green Tea
[ slides in and accidentally slips and falls down ]

[ gets back up ]

It's a pleasure to meet you, call me Matcha! Well, um, a short introduction; I really like tea, if my username isn't an indication of that, aha. Bears, real or teddy, are all great, especially the huge ones that are like way too much money... I would like to own a Rillakuma mascot costume one day just to say I have one.

I would adore the chance to befriend you, but please keep in mind I'm a dork who gets way too attached to her OCs and finds too much joy in puns, pick up lines, and jokes.

I've been RPing for a while now, but my friend mentioned this site and it interested me, so here I am! Completely new here, so please don't eat me, you should definitely befriend me and rp with me instead.

Or squeal over how unfairly attractive some of these anime characters are, that is more than fine with me.

@Matcha *hug tackles* omfg I already love you!

Matcha said:
I really like tea
*grabs all my tea from my kitchen* so do I (well that and coffee) ^w^

Matcha said:
Bears, real or teddy, are all great, e
*grabs all my stuffed toy teddy bears* I'm a stuffed toy collecter...is that weird? xD

Matcha said:
I would adore the chance to befriend you,
O.o I love new friends! ^w^

Matcha said:
please keep in mind I'm a dork who gets way too attached to her OCs and finds too much joy in puns, pick up lines, and jokes.
I'm just as guilty of getting waaaay too attached

Matcha said:
Or squeal over how unfairly attractive some of these anime characters are,
Can I squeal over hot asian or anime guys instead? xD

Nice to meet you Matcha °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°, I'm Yunn, a fellow tea lover~ Rillakuma's so cute...too bad the only thing I have is a pencil case, but hey, it's something. It'll be nice to meet many of your OC's later in the site, they sound great. Though I'm not so great at puns, or pickup lines...I try. xP.

I'll also gladly squeal with you along with @RegalWindstar

*falls down and hugs @RegalWindstar back* Ahh, tea lovers (and coffee lovers) yes. ; u ;

Being a stuffed toy collector is great, definitely not weird!! But I would love to be your friend, and we can most certainly squeal over hot asian guys and anime guys together, the both of you. >w<

And what a coincidence
@Yunn , I have a Rillakuma pencil case too, oho. o 7 o

It is very nice to meet the two of you, yes. ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
bloodLove said:
You seem really nice. (^U^) My name's Kevin, I also love tea and bears! ( :) )
You seem pretty nice yourself, it's a pleasure Kevin. c:

Yes, tea and bears are the best.

So... that means I've befriended three people in a short 10 minutes... sweetness FRIENDSHIP *spews rainbows* YEAH!

*Clears throat* I'm toooottally normal

Matcha said:
You seem pretty nice yourself, it's a pleasure Kevin. c:
Yes, tea and bears are the best.
Thank you! I actually live in a place with a lot of woods, so I see bears a lot ( :) )

bloodLove said:
Thank you! I actually live in a place with a lot of woods, so I see bears a lot ( :) )
Really? That's so cool!

RegalWindstar said:
So... that means I've befriended three people in a short 10 minutes... sweetness FRIENDSHIP *spews rainbows* YEAH!
*Clears throat* I'm toooottally normal

And friendship is great, yes, I wouldn't say rainbows are normal though.
xD

Welome! I'm new myself. Saw this on a friend's profile on another site and decided to try it out. So far, everyone has been really friendly! Good luck in your RPs!

[QUOTE="Aelin Ashryver]Welome! I'm new myself. Saw this on a friend's profile on another site and decided to try it out. So far, everyone has been really friendly! Good luck in your RPs!

[/QUOTE]
Omg its me, ayu! Hey~

@bloodLove Yeah, we should sometime. ouo

@Aelin Ashryver Oh, welcome to you too, then. c: And yeah, they have been really friendly– Good luck to you too, sweetheart!

And I love your profile picture! I adore pokemon. ♡

@Yunn Omg! Lol you're the one I'm talking about in my first post. It's nice to see a familiar face here. :)

@Matcha Thanks! And good luck to you too! Lol thank you. I think it's really cute. I like yours as well. :D

Welcome. I guess. Now you are kind of stuck here. No one will let you leave. *pats your head softly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back