Ah man...introductions?

Hero01

I've never been good at introductions but here we go...I guess. A good friend told me about this website so my expectations are a little higher than they probably should be, but from what I heard I don't think I'll be disappointed. With that being said I'm sure there's another place to put rp preferences right? I'll keep this to the personal stuff.

My name is Amaya and I consider myself to be a literate Role player but thats always up to my rp partner(s). I role played on Gaia online for 4 years and then tumblr for 1, but I'm glad I found a website that is focused on role plays. Feels like this is going to be tons of fun. Now to go ahead and mess around with my profile~

Ok I have to ask.... who are those in you picture? Is that Adventure time? I could be wrong.....

Also Welcome to the site~

Ricia said:
Ok I have to ask.... who are those in you picture? Is that Adventure time? I could be wrong.....
Also Welcome to the site~
Thanks! And the answer to your question is yes and no. The characters are America and Female Russia from the show hetalia, they're just drawn in the form of Adventure Time characters.

Ricia said:
Hahaha, So I was half right, it is a very adorable picture. ^^
Isn't it though?! >u<

Thanks anyway for welcoming me! I wasnt expecting any of this kindness stuff from anyone being new and all.

The whole site is pretty awesome and so are the people in it. Go ahead and stop by the shout box some time in the home page and there are a ton of awesome people there:)

Ricia said:
The whole site is pretty awesome and so are the people in it. Go ahead and stop by the shout box some time in the home page and there are a ton of awesome people there:)
Alright I think I will. Thanks!

Hero01 said:
I've never been good at introductions but here we go...I guess. A good friend told me about this website so my expectations are a little higher than they probably should be, but from what I heard I don't think I'll be disappointed. With that being said I'm sure there's another place to put rp preferences right? I'll keep this to the personal stuff.
My name is Amaya and I consider myself to be a literate Role player but thats always up to my rp partner(s). I role played on Gaia online for 4 years and then tumblr for 1, but I'm glad I found a website that is focused on role plays. Feels like this is going to be tons of fun. Now to go ahead and mess around with my profile~
Well hello sweet-heart! It's nice to see a fellow veteran Gaia Role Player! I must have spent around five or six years there, and I stopped role-playing for four years altogether after that, until now that is. I've just started up again and so far, this site has been full of helpful people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back