Agents #1 - 100

LaFreeze

3rd Soul of Kimbery
Hmmm is this guy just a one shot gag or are we seriously going to see a demon cultist story arc?

I'm kind of hoping Clang's Lunar deception gets to the point where the Lunar's call a convention and get very confused and suspicious when the head count comes up 301. Then again knowing Luna it would be just like her to lie to everyone about the actual number of Lunars.

LaFreeze said:
Hmmm is this guy just a one shot gag or are we seriously going to see a demon cultist story arc?
I'm kind of hoping Clang's Lunar deception gets to the point where the Lunar's call a convention and get very confused and suspicious when the head count comes up 301. Then again knowing Luna it would be just like her to lie to everyone about the actual number of Lunars.
The only problem with that is that all souls are rarely in the world at one time. There's usually at least 20-30 hanging out in Lytek's closet at any given time, and Lytek is not known for liking people touching his stuff or even counting them.

True but I think that the number times all 300 Lunars have been active is probably exponentially larger then the times all 300 Lunars have actually gotten together so I don't think that would even be the biggest problem in getting all 300 Lunars to line up and do a head count.

Won't they still want to tattoo her or something? Isn't that pretty magical and not easily mimic'ed?

Won't they still want to tattoo her or something? Isn't that pretty magical and not easily mimic'ed?
I'm sure she could find away. Maybe it would be a stunt, or just rule of funny.

Edit: Nice expressions in panel 4. The angry wolf Marcus has a lot of character.

I'm sure she would find *some* way out of this. She's got a tongue of silver! Perhaps literally!

LaFreeze said:
Edit: Nice expressions in panel 4. The angry wolf Marcus has a lot of character.
Why, thank you! Expressions are important, so it's good to hear that I'm hitting some nice spots with that :)

Hee. Clang.

4 months into the campaign, all the characters are Chargen +400XP celestials, and she *still* hasn't purchased a Perfect Defense. Not that she needs it, given that her response to any fight is to develop a sudden cough and need to nip off for a bit, but don't worry, you all can handle it!

Hey...

Is that dude on the throne by any chance Ligier?

Cause I find every story seriously lacking on Ligier...

DukeGod said:
Hey...
Is that dude on the throne by any chance Ligier?

Cause I find every story seriously lacking on Ligier...
Err. . .that dude's a lady.

And she doesn't have four arms :P

Your ladies need bigger..."oomph"

You know, Essence, proportions and all that?

Edit:Oh yeah, nice one with the VWWORP xD

most beautiful sound in the world

DukeGod said:
Your ladies need bigger..."oomph"
You know, Essence, proportions and all that?

Edit:Oh yeah, nice one with the VWWORP xD

most beautiful sound in the world
I'm going to stick to more realistic proportions on women, even if it makes them a little hard to differentiate from male models. :P

Oh, and Clang's current form, "Chip" is supposed to be androgynous.

Doesn't Marcus really notices that there's something weird with being called "Agents of Yu-Shan"??

Or was that the first time? I seem to recall another one

DukeGod said:
Doesn't Marcus really notices that there's something weird with being called "Agents of Yu-Shan"??
Or was that the first time? I seem to recall another one
It is the second time. Sadly, he doesn't have any lore, so thinks Yu-Shan is just a city Ozzy and Clang are from. Currently, he's playing along because he know how much appearances are when battling the enemy, so won't bring it up during the battle. He is insanely curious why it's such a big deal.

#43: I don't get it. I get the feeling that I'm supposed to recognize that symbol that evil (guy/lady?) is talking to, and who the five cloaked people are around the table, but I don't have a clue. Or perhaps no-one is supposed to be able to guess stuff. Either way, it's a thick, chewy and delicious plot so far, so good job!

Also, I noticed that in the archives, no-one is a stick figure anymore. It's even getting hard to remember what it used to look like, damned pattern spiders! Wait, what was I saying again?

Inverse said:
#43: I don't get it. I get the feeling that I'm supposed to recognize that symbol that evil (guy/lady?) is talking to, and who the five cloaked people are around the table, but I don't have a clue. Or perhaps no-one is supposed to be able to guess stuff. Either way, it's a thick, chewy and delicious plot so far, so good job!
Also, I noticed that in the archives, no-one is a stick figure anymore. It's even getting hard to remember what it used to look like, damned pattern spiders! Wait, what was I saying again?
She's a lady.

The pattern spiders toss your words and memories of the old, terrible comic into the Space between spaces where continuity is a bit. . .hazy.

Oh, right. All I'm going to say to the first is: :twisted:

CARJACK!!!!

KEJOP MEJAK!!

Where's Nara-O? KETCHUP KATHACKUN! needs to be accompanied by Nara-O xD

Also, he tottally should've said "Why must I always live in intersting times X/-\X

(bringing Itachi's lines back! Cause I have them too xD )

DukeGod said:
CARJACK!!!!
KEJOP MEJAK!!

Where's Nara-O? KETCHUP KATHACKUN! needs to be accompanied by Nara-O xD

Also, he tottally should've said "Why must I always live in intersting times X/-\X

(bringing Itachi's lines back! Cause I have them too xD )
I think so long as Ozzy is around they will all be interesting times. "Violence!"

Well, I guess UCS just pulled some crazy kind of move out of his ass in the GoD since the sun is rising in Yu-Shan

DukeGod said:
Well, I guess UCS just pulled some crazy kind of move out of his ass in the GoD since the sun is rising in Yu-Shan
uh oh, this may just me be messing up the setting.

My thoughts are just that Creation is flat, Yu-shan is above Creation, and the Sun hovers above Yu-shan, correct? So then necessarily, the sun must rise/set in Yu-Shan as well as in Creation.

magnificentmomo said:
What is that on the building? Fire and smoke? Or is it supposed to be some kinda shiny-ness?
You'll just have to see, now won't you? ^^

LaFreeze said:
Those buildings look pretty good. I think you art is improving.
Thank you much!

Dragonmystic said:
DukeGod said:
Yep, I did. I'm going to pattern-spider fix now. You'll never know it wasn't always this way!

Dragonmystic said:
DukeGod said:

My thoughts are just that Creation is flat, Yu-shan is above Creation, and the Sun hovers above Yu-shan, correct? So then necessarily, the sun must rise/set in Yu-Shan as well as in Creation.
As I've understood it Yu-Shan is not "above" Creation in the geographical sense. It might be placed there metaphysically/cosmologically, but that seems to be wrong in its own way, something mortal scholars do to make aesthetically pleasing maps.

Likewise, neither the Underworld or Malfeas are "really" beneath Creation (although of the two the Underwold is sort of metaphysically there).

The Wyld is pretty simple by comparison, being at the edges of Creation. Or would it be more accurate to say that Creation is plopped in the Wyld and surrounded by it?

Stargates makes KAWOOSH!!!

Also, Yu-Shan's sky is the GoD giant scoreaboard xD

Edit:Oh. After checking backgrounds...

I think we share a fetich for smudged stuff xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back