• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Age Regression RP? Any fandom (or we can make our own setting)

grrrowlingspider

Spiders r cool
Hi, is anyone interested in an agere roleplay? I wouldn't mind attempting to be a little, but I'd prefer the role of caretaker. I can RP either a male or female caretaker. If you have any fandoms you're specifically interested in roleplaying with me, then I don't mind, chances are I already know a bit about it since I'm a bit of a nerd. If I don't I'll read the wiki. If you couldn't tell I'm desperate, that's all. Any length is fine, just give me something to work with you know?

DM me if interested

Hi, is anyone interested in an agere roleplay? I wouldn't mind attempting to be a little, but I'd prefer the role of caretaker. I can RP either a male or female caretaker. If you have any fandoms you're specifically interested in roleplaying with me, then I don't mind, chances are I already know a bit about it since I'm a bit of a nerd. If I don't I'll read the wiki. If you couldn't tell I'm desperate, that's all. Any length is fine, just give me something to work with you know?

DM me if interested
Hi!! Is this still open??

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back