Age of Heroes

Questions, clarifications, friendly discussions and greetings should be posted in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but no. The Serpent and the Corrupted are the two main antagonists, and the story relies on them, their followers and the Heroes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the villains have an ulterior motive? Like, they serve the a villain but their ultimate goal contradicts the main villains?

Awesome. Also, this may be a bit of an obvious one, but do the two stories ever meet each other? Like, do those in the North and South ever meet?

At some points yes, but as of now, they cannot. Not yet. But if you wish to see an example, take a look at my cs on the South.

For all those rp-ing in the South, please take note that there are two IC threads. You are to post on the second one. I repeat, on the SECOND one.

Sent from my GT-S5830

(Ok)

Hey you delegated th e.post I was.going to put in the second one as a bookmark ( :( )

i sort of fell asleep but i am ready

wait the second is the corrupted we are supposed to go with the corrupted?

@Wild Born , @animegirl20 , I will be leaving and will be back in a while. Whilst I am away, you can interact with the other Heroes, and when I return, we may have reached the said destination.

@Seymour , @Natevess you can do your introductory posts now, but I am not sure if I will be able to reply.

Sent from my GT-S5830

Users who are viewing this thread

Back