• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern After The War: A Post-Apocalyptic OOC Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ah ok, so just mostly a gordons knot of a rp...wonderous, but i dont think capehorn would mind...

I mean, he's kind of busy working 24 hour shifts for the Navy so I know he appreciates when we do wait for him to have a chance to reply. He does like to be a part of the thing he joined

Work is definetly more important nor arguement, hell i see that and choose that too, its just i get bored easily and its hard for me to get interested into somethin or not

Part of it is being respectful enough to allow people time to get in replies since they joined the rp for a reason, you can be bored but the rules have a pretty lenient waiting period for replies for a reason

Again, nothing against the rules about it. People have lives and I took that into consideration when crafting this rp and it's rules. You can get uppity, but you'll just have to be uppity alone

True, i just dont mean to seem like a asshole about it. Just i come from a home, no, a town of where something either gets done when its set or its not worth doin. Thats how i treat my classes my sork my pastimes all of it. Sorry for the word salad

Its the way i was brought up, and i have respect for peoples lives and all its just if your gonna be at somethin you just cant be goin 10%, ya know?

I have updated the front page to show the characters involved in the rp, please let me know if I made a mistake

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. This rp is not fallout and I can clearly see you did not read about the rp. Please reread the thread and make a new character post if you do wish to participate in this rp.

Heyo, what's up?

Just so that everything is above board, I'm fine with Lu dying as I want to take a break from the RP to try out some new stuff & work on a project of my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back