Advice/Help Advice for new character/plot?

Nightmarewolf13

New here!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So..I need some advice..I RP with this friend of mine. Have been for a few yrs, we go and off but always try to do a rp together. We very recently started a rp of werewolf x human but it's platonic and they're both males.
It's setting in modern times, they're both 17, so still in high school.
My character is the werewolf with a past.
I need advice/tips for 1. How to keep this rp trop alive. And 2. Advice for establishing the werewolf character.
My werewolf was cursed through experiments at the age of 14, trying to create a perfect soldier. He was raised to be very emotional reserved. His personality;
Very loyal, stoic, protective, quiet, always on the move, trust issues, serious(mild), curious, emotionally reserved
(Can be soft, kind and warm, just struggles to show emotions/believes they can't)
*also he has insomnia/night terrors, which may cause him to lash out, from his tramua*

His trauma is he lost his mother at the age of like 7/8, his father is a drunk and hates him cause he's gay, yet Huxley still tries to take care of his father and let's his emotions out whenever he does track or gets into fights with bullies, trying to protect the other students. He lost his close friend a year ago not being able to protect her(she was beaten to death) and feels guilty for it, so he tries to protect others from bullies.
[My character is hiding the fact he's a werewolf too, idk if that helps, him lashing out is losing control of his inner wolf.]

We're still at the start of this. Idk if this helps but my friends oc personality:
Introverted, stoic, honest.
(My friends character also has a limp, [twisted ankle, so he uses a cane], wears glasses and is a computer nerd).

Might should add this. His father knows he's a werewolf, since he put his son through the trials

Last edited:
So the main questions I have are ;

1. Why are the characters friends?
2. What kind of character arc do you want your character to go through? (Example, is he meant to confront his dead, learn to make peace with being a werewolf, etc).

Once you narrow those two questions down you can brainstorm with your partner ways to write them out in the roleplay itself.

So the main questions I have are ;

1. Why are the characters friends?
2. What kind of character arc do you want your character to go through? (Example, is he meant to confront his dead, learn to make peace with being a werewolf, etc).

Once you narrow those two questions down you can brainstorm with your partner ways to write them out in the roleplay itself.
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back