Advent Online

Can you please wait a minute until you post?

I'm still looking over at all the post so until I get my post up can you hold off on the posting? ;-;

Sorry.... >.<:

@Kriyze

Okay. No one really knows what's the highest floor we've been to in the world. But, the highest floor that has been in the RP is the 8th floor (I went there ^.^). Right now, mostly everyone is in the Crescent Moon Pub. There was a PvE event that opened up a portal there. I am outside of the Pub on Floor one, watching the event on a TV screen though. The other new player that came along with you, hasn't posted yet, so I'm not sure where she'll be.

Cause' of that, no one will be able to meet your 2nd character walking around outside the city :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine, I've already heard. Also, highest 8th floor? In SAO they were level 60 on floor 50 or something. wtf.

Kriyze said:
That's fine, I've already heard. Also, highest 8th floor? In SAO they were level 60 on floor 50 or something. wtf.
That's just the highest floor that we've mentioned so far, you can say your character has been further if you want. Plus, the highest level in the game (atm) is 75 (the level cap will be increased later on). Kirito was level 94~96 (Asuna was around 86~88) when they made it to the 75th floor, so we really shouldn't be able to get that far yet anyway.

I'd say the farthest anyone could be is probably about 60-ish, and that's assuming your character has reached the current level cap. (but that's just my opinion). I know you probably didn't know about the level cap though, as it was mentioned in-character (we might need to move that to the overview or something).

Icefox11 said:
Yes I had no idea what to write,
:wink: Just go with the flow. Right now, the area we are in is getting dark and there's lightning all over the sky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back